KIT FOR BATUS (MEDMAN2)

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by armyarran, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Off to BATUS in June, and am buying gucci kit left, right and centre to get me through it...any ideas?? :?

2. Yes, plenty thanks.

3. Plenty of sun screen, mosquito repellant, condoms

4. Spend away fella - then be gutted when you get across here and see a majority of the same stuff for a fraction of the price.

5. Would it be worth waiting then? We're going via germany but I dont know if we'll have any time to buy kit once we get to Canada. Also I have another bone question....Is it Greens or Dessies? Nobody seems to have mentioned that to us. Cheers

6. I would wait, you'll be spending money over here anyway on kit, because thats what soldiers do.

7. Have you bothered to get in touch with the unit that you are deploying with? They will be able to tell you all you need to know. I suggest that you find the number for the Trg Offr/trg Wing and ask away.

F

8. Get yourself a false ID and a fake phone number, no- one wants to be traced by a bin bunny.

Incidentally, if you're going as BG its in greens, OPFOR wear dessies, unless its changed recently.

9. Ah, dont you love the comedians....what a nice helpful post...(almost as helpful as this post).

Armyarran, what kit have your pur-chas'd already? And how much have you £££?

10. sod that! why buy kit when you are supplied with it? :roll: save yer money for R&R

you know it makes sense :wink: