Kit clear out!

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by wildcard.rgbw, Mar 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Loads of items of kit I'm clearing, from PLCE bergens to ponchos and bivy bags, smocks including the "SAS" style windproof with wired hood in desert and woodland, Para smocks, 94 smocks, other forces smocks including the German Flecktarn and loads of Goretex as well.

Bargain prices next to trade price

Also have some police issued Hi-visibilility tactical waistcoats for those of you in RMP, have pockets for cuffs, ASP baton, CS, klickfast holders, map pockets, utlity pockets and all the other la dee dah, great for security checkpoints!

PM for a complete list it's all got to go.

Include an e-mail for pictures, Paypal payment accepted as long as it's verified.

2. Load of the buckshee kit now SOLD! to fellow STAB but still got loads of smocks and ponchos and bivy bags

3. any plce bergans left mate

4. What sizes are the smocks?

5. Got 2 of the oldstyle artic "sas" smocks both 170/104 £40

6. Still got the ASP kicking about mate?

7. Hi
    I'm looking for a zoot suit (just missed one on ebay) particulary; but send me a list of what you have left please mate :)

8. Think some of you guys are not paying attention to the tac vest listing,

Also have some police issued Hi-visibilility tactical waistcoats for those of you in RMP, have pockets for cuffs, ASP baton, CS, klickfast holders, map pockets, utlity pockets and all the other la dee dah, great for security checkpoints!

That is NOT offering an ASP baton, its simply offering a vest which has components for it, so stop PMing me for baton I will not sell one on.

9. Make weekly trips to my supplier so if anyone wants anything PM me for a price and I can grab it on the next run, thats goes for everything from No2s to smocks to vests