Kiss yourself.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Jan 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It,s about time that Arrsers wiped their eyes and amitted that they really love and care for some posters on here. Me ? I'm a cunt, but I'm not a bunfight cunt, so let's say a few nice things about Arrsers. I like Jarrod and I like TheIronDuke too. I'd let Slug suck me off, and I'd invite Dashing Chap to feed my hunters.Go on, say something nice....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fuck off Ciggie you bastard. Does your father spoonfeed you his seed from your anus, you total cunt? Let me know when you plan on topping yourself you waster.

Love, Z.O.

3. I reckon you're 'in' there Ciggie

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coooool, I was hoping for a quiet night in with some bummers.

5. Kill yourself.

You've got more chance of winning the fucking lottery and having sex with Cheryl Cole before I go anywhere near your knob.

6. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Thats not an outright no....

• Like Like x 1

7. If I call him a cunt and threaten to choke his cat, will that work?

8. I'm all loved up with Ciggie.

9. Calm down there chap, it's only the interweb.

10. On second thoughts, this might be the real world. Oh dear, I'm fucked. Too late Jarrod, but I'm sure it would have been nice....

12. Yuuummmeee

13. I like anyone who can take a joke, enjoys the banter, can crack a witty insult or a rapid comeback. I like to get the generally like minded insights on whats happening around the world from people who don't think about things like a civvie would, apart from the civvies here obviously.

I find I can spend a few hours a night reading through the various posts and have a little chuckle and sometimes even have a fucking full on out loud belly laugh at some of the shit that gets said.
    Obviously there can also be some mindless drivel but hey ho. what can you do?

My favourite thing though, and yes I am easily amused, is the incredibly diverse and genuinely amazing way you lot can string a load of swear words together to form comprehensive and meaningful sentances. Its a form of fucking art I tell you.

Thats nice....isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Are you sure you meant this website?

15. Two out of three isn't too shabby.

• Like Like x 1