kirstie allsop an other homely birds

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DAKOTA_STAB, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i sits down the other day to watch kirstie's homemade christmas, now i kind of like programmes like that, not sure wether i'm just abit old fashioned or it takes me back to my childhood of making lots of stuff like decorations etc, or i could just be a big gayer :D .
    im sitting there watching this and not paying attention to any of the homemade candles shes makes. im strangely drawn to kirstie herself 8O .
    i used to like her on location with phil, purely because i thought she was abit posh but, mainly mad as a box of frogs. my mrs would say she was lovely, i would say she was fat, she would argue back saying that shes a voluptuous english rose, which in my book meant fat.
    now im not sure if its cos i've been out the country for a while and been missing the home side of things or has kirstie gone and done a nigella on me, i did watch her last night and theres some resemblances in presenting styles. kirsties had hair all done, hers eyes seem to smoulder and to top it off, she drives a 110 defender, a 90 would of been better.
    heres her website, look for yourself,she looks different
    have i gone mad???
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

"Women you fancy that you shouldn't", Lamp and Sandbag......
  3. here another one to mull over, now theres not much debate over this one really. sarah beeny. now ive spent the last few years restoring my house, if old beeny was 'her indoors' it would be heaven. come home from work to find shes plastered the hallway an is just cooking the evening scoff. what more can a man want?

now nigella needs no introducing to these boards but i watched her last night on the old box and when cooked up some meditteranean style soup for brekkie in a red silk robe, well what more can i say.

so what is it with these homely type birds? they're not the best looking or shaped doris's in the land but they have a strange appeal.

views please........
  4. You're going through a mid life crisis, don't worry about it.

The next phase is leaving your missus and going out with 18 year old birds.

It's just life.
  5. Its all in the "come hither" eyes, softly spoken, pouty lips....or so I've been told! :wink:
  6. On his yamasaki 2000 :D
  7. Quite possibly on the motorbike, I was more thinking the black Porsche Boxter (red interior). Whilst wearing black Armani jeans and tight black Armani T-Shirt. Cuban heels to finish.
  8. She is looking good for 68 :p
  9. Have to say, Kirstie Allsop and Sarah Beeny makes me go all funny and get a warm feeling in my pants. :)
  10. You're joining Gareth Thomas's team??
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Right, that's your boyfriend sorted, what you going to wear? :twisted:
  12. Yes, but to be honest she is a fcuking skank. Skinny, no tits, a drug fiend, spotty, zero personality etc etc. She isn't even pretty - how the hell is that thing a millionaire?

Kirstie on the other hand is cute and intelligent with great knockers, just like The Beeny and Our Nigella.

Skinny bints = no way, they're like 14 yr old boys
    Curvy bints with great norks = bring it on.
  13. My benchmark has always been 'does she look as though she fucks back'?

Nigella DEFINITELY looks as though she fucks back.

14. A better list is the Viz Top 100 Bordeline Boilers. Birds that make your head say no but your cock say go!

Kirstie came in at number 29!

On the same note, I would smash Fern Brittens fat arrse and would probably sink even lower than that, any thoughts?