kinky?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Walt_Spotter, Aug 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it fuckwit day today? I only ask because there's a great big fucking sticky at the top that says,

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY.

2. sorry, and i wasnt looking for miltary items :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

edit: for wrong emoticons

3. He was looking for male stains....duh!

4. Of course not, I mean it just leapt out at you. There is no way your search terms could have been construed as searching for kit to walt in.

5. Friend of mine sold off all his buckshee kit on ebay when he got out. The only thing he couldn't get rid of were his long johns. He changed the item description to 'gay interest' and sold them the next day.

Some unfortunate gay bloke is currently sitting thrapping himself into a frenzy with them on his head, fantasising about some handsome, muscled squaddy when the previous owner looked like Shrek.

6. Walt spotter or walt, I suppose you were not looking for military kit when this popped up for you either.

Re: Ebay in here ONLY
    Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:08 pm

(wah shield on) could anyone tell me what it is? is in 58' pattern

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/South-African-Army-Canvas-Web-Set-with-Poncho-Roll-RARE_W0QQitemZ400059094882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Militaria_LE?hash=item5d25615762&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1684|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

7. Poncho roll over the large pack? :D

Look's feck all like '58 to me though.
    I stand by to be corrected by anoraks.

8. I think it is indeed SA webbing. F*cking nuisance to put together and only took one (1) 1-ltr canteen IIRC.

I have never worn an anorak. Although Snowsled and Hilltrek do some nice ones... :wink:

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

There is also a gert big one that says:

Ebay in here ONLY

10. The reason as I had hoped was clear (but apparently not) posted that item was that the world famous detective walt spotter claimed that he was not looking for military kit when he came across his original post item. The link proves he has a modus operandi of scouring waltbay for military equipment. Is walt spotter a cunning double bluff. Is he indeed a walt who has inadvertantly outed himself?