Kinky Sex & The Hoop

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Track_Link, Nov 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So... I have a new Doris. All is going well.

At what point do I choose the moment to find out if she is up for Cuffs and getting smashed through the Backdoor..

Do I meet her Folks first? Do I spend the night with her drab Chums and discuss World events first?

Decisions decisions...

2. Put a gay spin on this thread Jarrod. That would be a first...

3. and when she is.

4. Traditionally just after she's passed out, either through alcohol or the blows to the head. Make sure she hasn't recently eaten curry or raspberry jam.

5. Get her drunk with a cheap bottle of Rose & take advantage of her confused state... Unfortunately my new tart flatly refuses any bum fun even when she is drunk so I may have to take some more drastic measures. :x

Keep us informed of your progress old boy, sodomising young ladies is undoubtedly the most glorious cause known to man!

&c,

~D.C.

6. Hence the Cuffs old Boy.

7. Very funny.... gross.... but very funny! :)

8. if all else fails, get your mates round and have a good ole gang rape.

after all, 9 out of 10 people enjoy it!

9. Aah, shrewd move! Last time the cuffs were on me with a blindfold too, cracking night that was! :) I remember I started a thread about this very subject about a year & a half ago on these fair forums. After finally doing the do I can honestly say that stuffing one's throbber up a posh bird's bung-hole is the highest point of satisfaction that mortal man can ever achieve.

&c
    -DC

10. Try skidding in off the pink!!!! If she bitches about it you can always claim it was an accident. 8O

11. Thats original.

Have you learned to wash yet?

12. Ah yes, they call that the 'Baker Street', it's the only place on the Underground where you can change from pink to brown. :lol:

&c
    ~DC

13. No way to treat his sister.

14. You are all sick feckers. Lots of my 'orrible mates all boast about their 'Brown Wings'. They are hairy arrsed RUC sorry I meant PSNI TSG types. I get really wound up and tell them that it is wrong. If we are out on the sauce watching Rugby in the Pub they take great delight in telling any single females present that I love to give it to Girls 'Up the wrong un'. I get uber grumpy and explain that I am happily married and have nil desire for an affair or bum love. The trouble is I bite and over react every time. I get on my Chardonnay fuelled high horse and say that it is wrong to do that to a lady , they all just laugh at me. B@stards :D

15. Well that was no chuffin' help at all!!!!!! :x