Kinky or not?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by longlivethequeen, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not as kinky as Caradine and Hutchenson's use of a belt!

2. Definately not kinky, a most humble man that I had the honour of meeting twice.

3. Ah, so it was you he had to tell twice to pack up your tent and the the f out of his square?

4. I think it depends on what he was whipping himself with?

5. It'd probably also be interesting to find out what else he was doing during the whipping sessions. :lol:

MsG

6. A little light scourging is probably alright though...it's not like he made Opus Dei a personal prelature or filled the College of Cardinals with OD leaders...

Oh....I see.

7. I wonder if the late Bishop of Rome dreamt that Ian Paisley was wielding the belt!

What a bloody freak! But better that perhaps than shagging little boys like the rest of his flock.

8. Its only kinky the first time!

9. Can't make this sh*t up! And when I think how the world poured scorn on Bill Clinton!

10. Several times he would put himself through bodily penance," said Tobiana Sobodka, a nun from the Sacred Heart of Jesus order.

"We would hear it – we were in the next room at Castel Gandolfo. You could hear the sound of the blows when he flagellated himself."

Yeah, honest guv, just self flagelating, nothing to see here.

11. It's a Shia thing as well:

[​IMG]

12. If only these religious loons would stick to hurting themselves all of the time.