King's Troop RHA

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Provost, Feb 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At least she's got an excuse now for her kit being in shit order- the teary-eyed, scruffy pony patting throbber.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. It looks like the same female who fell off her horse in the middle of the 'musical ride' at the British Military Tournament. Bad luck, bad horse or bad rider?!
  3. I think shes rather attractive.
  4. Women in the Army....chunter.....lumpy jumpers.....chunter....only fit for clerks and nurses... chunter chunter
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You forgot fat arrses.

Personally I love a woman in uniform, police officers are nice. Although 90% of the women in the band were hot stuff.
  6. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

• Like Like x 1
  8. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Bet the horse next to her was thinking "geez what a pair of noobs..."
  9. A Dominatrix in the making, see way she kept hold of her whip.

Trying to maintain their mount one handed in that situation would result in same conclusion for a male or female trooper.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. At least the one at the tournament got back on her nag to carry on.

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim
  11. Riding is dangerous regardless of the circumstances. Horses are not machines and can react in all kinds of ways, sometimes you can control them and sometimes you can't, regardless of how experienced the rider is.

I have my fair share of bruises from falling off horses over the years.

But this really is a non-story. I mean "Rider falls off horse! Then gets back on!"
  12. . . .Crying like a little bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I was there and no I didn't frighten the horse. She fell off when they were packing up to go back to barracks the dozey bint