Kingos Warrior AFV

I recently posted about wanting a Warrior kit.
Managed to source a great one thanks to help on here.
It's an Iraq 2003 model but I'm going to leave off the armour as i want to depict the warriors I was in when serving.
Does anyone have any images of the warriors of the Kings regiment from early 2000s? I know it's unlikely. I suppose images from around that time would also do as regiments just prior or post the kings being armoured would have been using the same vehicles.
An internet search has turned up nothing.

(The English electric lightning kit has been put to one side.... airfix have said to contact them for replacement fuselage as they may have been warped)
Just out of interest, what do you think the Kingo's did to their wagons that no other Bn's did?

Apart from some Regt honours, if any, most wagon's would pimp up what seemed right.

I was QOH, and on visits to other regiments, all their Chieftains and Challengers looked the same as ours with regards to extra bins, cam nets, stowage, etc.

Gen question

Just out of interest, what do you think the Kingo's did to their wagons that no other Bn's did?

Apart from some Regt honours, if any, most wagon's would pimp up what seemed right.

I was QOH, and on visits to other regiments, all their Chieftains and Challengers looked the same as ours with regards to extra bins, cam nets, stowage, etc.

Gen question
I'm not looking for exact regiment correct images, that's why I said post or prior armoured battalion images from that time would do.

I thought it was the RGJ but it was a long time ago and I've slept since then!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Was the BW, thinking back.

RGJ weren't a warrior Bn, think they were saxons or light role at the time.

BW were on a Telic tour 2004 and ended up going up north on that camp dogwood op. Rough tour by the sound of it.

Was the BW, thinking back.

RGJ weren't a warrior Bn, think they were saxons or light role at the time.

BW were on a Telic tour 2004 and ended up going up north on that camp dogwood op. Rough tour by the sound of it.
Saxon, now there’s a piece of pooh, that shouldn’t have got past the drawing board.!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ravers Military History and Militaria 13
R The NAAFI Bar 24
Goatman Infantry 0