King Walt?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dropshortjock, Jul 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A soldier who boasted online of serving with the SAS and of killing more than 100 people has quit - after he was exposed as a liar.
    Jim McAuley bragged on Facebook that he had been a paratrooper at the infamous battle of Goose Green in the Falklands War and that he was the second SAS man on the balcony of the London Iranian Embassy siege in 1980.
    But the truth was that he used to serve in the Army Catering Corps and has for many years organised local Poppy collections.
    Solider Jim McAuley, who boasted online of serving with the SAS and of killing more than 100 people, has quit - after he was exposed as a liar on Facebook
    He now trains cadets as an adult instructor at the Lancashire Army Cadet Force, based at Fulwood Barracks, Preston.
    Mr McAuley, aged in his 50s, was forced to make a grovelling apology after making the outlanding claims.The Army confirmed that a cadets instructor had resigned 'in connection with a series of falsehoods'.
    Mr McAuley's remarkable web of lies finally caught up with him in an elaborate sting by serving soldiers.
    They sent him messages posing as a woman called Jenny Gilbert.
    He was eventually forced into an embarrassing climbdown after troops threatened to expose him to the media.
    Mr McAuley's Facebook profile has been removed from the site, but the entire embarrassing affair, including a full transcript of his online conversation with the fictional woman invented by troops, has been freely available on a website for serving soldiers.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. Is it a coincidence?? I've not heard from Saintstone for a while!! ;)

3. Wasn't that the bloke who was quite happy to talk to "jenny", without asking how old she was, and within minutes was trying to show her is schlong on webcam?

Weirdo. The ACF needs a real purge of people like this, as they are damaging a fantastic organisation being let down by a significant minority of AI's.

4. I could of told you it was all a lie, as I was the second man on the balcony of the London Iranian Embassy.

And so was my mate.

5. [​IMG]

US Para wings anyone?

6. They come with the tins of Bacon & Beans I hear.