King of Europe - Bliar gets his first supporter.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Queensman, Oct 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

This Berlusconi is the bloke who is being stripped of immunity before impeachment isn't he?

Birds of a feather indeed.
  2. Ho Ho.

Honour amongst thieves and all that......
  3. He certainly does...
  4. Maybe Mr Belusconi is hoping that if the Sainted Tone of B'Laare becomes His Majeste, Komrade Dear Liarder of these here EU-SSR-Land, then he, Mr Berlusconi will recieve a 'Presidential Pardon'.... :cry:

Maybe it's a case of Berlusconi calling in 'favours' for all the freebie holidays that the B'Liaares have received over the years.... (all alleged of course). :roll:
  5. All that's missing now is that some bollick-brain advertises for a translator into "proppa Inglish" to cater for the "bros" and "homies" and such obnoxious gumbags who can't even string a reasonable sentence together when they're off the stuff.

I prophesy oodles of court cases: "bikozz dis agwanna don' onnerstann mii, an' 'e izz giinn me da oolgi aye coz aye izz a brovva an' 'e don' no wott it izz ta bee a towtaa gobshite.

Gotcha back, bro. Rock on!

6. We could use some rope to support them both from a lampost.
  7. I really surmise that it's the other way around and the 'Grinning One' is calling in some favours, ref one of Liarbore's most trusted treasurers providing Don Corleone with an alibi; a matter which the Guardia di Finanza are interested in following up with.
  8. Piano wire works better... :x
  9. Too quick? I was hoping for some suffering and pain,with a touch of agony.
  10. Hold that idea! :idea:
  11. Have you ever noticed that way that Brown holds his mouth when he's talking/lying (the same thing). It always reminds me of a certain NAAFI manageress many years ago who didn't really like the taste of man batter so she'd hold it in her mouth until she could nip to the loo. Having a gobfull of come never stopped her trying to talk and the way he holds his mouth and lips just reminds me of her.

Edited to add: Sorry dragged it off theme there.

Berlesconi backing Blair eh? Bit like Geoffrey Archer giving you a reference really.
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Should hopefully be the kiss of death for Blair then.

My bet is on Bookend - the Harry Potter lookalike cloggy PM.
    Dull, does not upset anybody, perfect Eurocrat qualifications....
  13. I don't know how that would fly, Tony walks into a country and they bust him on "alleged" war crimes ect...yeah that'll be a great photo op.

Anyway the "presidents" job has no real powers, you chair the councils meetsing(yeah fun), Blair should have looked for the foriegn affairs gig. :wink: