King of Europe - Bliar gets his first supporter.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
This Berlusconi is the bloke who is being stripped of immunity before impeachment isn't he?

Birds of a feather indeed.

Maybe Mr Belusconi is hoping that if the Sainted Tone of B'Laare becomes His Majeste, Komrade Dear Liarder of these here EU-SSR-Land, then he, Mr Berlusconi will recieve a 'Presidential Pardon'.... :cry:

Maybe it's a case of Berlusconi calling in 'favours' for all the freebie holidays that the B'Liaares have received over the years.... (all alleged of course). :roll:

Queensman said:
..... and while Mr Bliar is lining up his next job, I think I've just discovered one for the lamentable Mr Brown:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8306582.stm
All that's missing now is that some bollick-brain advertises for a translator into "proppa Inglish" to cater for the "bros" and "homies" and such obnoxious gumbags who can't even string a reasonable sentence together when they're off the stuff.

I prophesy oodles of court cases: "bikozz dis agwanna don' onnerstann mii, an' 'e izz giinn me da oolgi aye coz aye izz a brovva an' 'e don' no wott it izz ta bee a towtaa gobshite.

Gotcha back, bro. Rock on!

MsG

uncle_vanya said:
Maybe Mr Belusconi is hoping that if the Sainted Tone of B'Laare becomes His Majeste, Komrade Dear Liarder of these here EU-SSR-Land, then he, Mr Berlusconi will recieve a 'Presidential Pardon'.... :cry:

Maybe it's a case of Berlusconi calling in 'favours' for all the freebie holidays that the B'Liaares have received over the years.... (all alleged of course). :roll:
I really surmise that it's the other way around and the 'Grinning One' is calling in some favours, ref one of Liarbore's most trusted treasurers providing Don Corleone with an alibi; a matter which the Guardia di Finanza are interested in following up with.

Have you ever noticed that way that Brown holds his mouth when he's talking/lying (the same thing). It always reminds me of a certain NAAFI manageress many years ago who didn't really like the taste of man batter so she'd hold it in her mouth until she could nip to the loo. Having a gobfull of come never stopped her trying to talk and the way he holds his mouth and lips just reminds me of her.

Edited to add: Sorry dragged it off theme there.

Berlesconi backing Blair eh? Bit like Geoffrey Archer giving you a reference really.

I don't know how that would fly, Tony walks into a country and they bust him on "alleged" war crimes ect...yeah that'll be a great photo op.

Anyway the "presidents" job has no real powers, you chair the councils meetsing(yeah fun), Blair should have looked for the foriegn affairs gig. :wink:

petergriffen said:
I don't know how that would fly, Tony walks into a country and they bust him on "alleged" war crimes ect...yeah that'll be a great photo op.

Anyway the "presidents" job has no real powers, you chair the councils meetsing(yeah fun), Blair should have looked for the foriegn affairs gig. :wink:
Well you voted for him......

jboldie said:
RoofRat said:
jboldie said:
vvaannmmaann said:
jboldie said:
vvaannmmaann said:
We could use some rope to support them both from a lampost.
Piano wire works better... :x
Too quick? I was hoping for some suffering and pain,with a touch of agony.
Hold that idea! :idea:
Short Bungee rope? :wink:
A slightly too long one would be far more entertaining :x

You are not suggesting that mr Blair jumps off a crane with a rope that is too long are you :?
His poor distraught wife would have to raise little Leo all by herself :?:

Latest Threads