• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Kinell

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
How the hell do I shift this hangover?

STOP banging your head

B_AND_T said:
1, Buy a stack of morning papers.

2, Get down to Wetherspoons in 1h and 5 mins !

3, Order the gopping breakfast with a pint of Bitter.

4, Allow to settle and get on the aftershocks !!

You'll be either right as rain by eleven or booting taxis and offering out office workers by dinner !! :D

Depends on the type of hangover, really. One good tip is don't, and I mean don't, have coffee. That's a sure way to multiply it by 10. Sugary things are not a smart idea either. Water, lots of it. Vitamins. A glass of whiskey/cognac. Not beer though, you'll be off again.

reni_77 said:
B_AND_T said:
1, Buy a stack of morning papers.

2, Get down to Wetherspoons in 1h and 5 mins !

3, Order the gopping breakfast with a pint of Bitter.

4, Allow to settle and get on the aftershocks !!

You'll be either right as rain by eleven or booting taxis and offering out office workers by dinner !! :D
Bitter, Bitter, OLD ROSIE never fails once you stop banging your head

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Suffer it! Embrace it! Welcome the pain, the discomfort, the vomiting. Use it as a reminder of the evils of alcohol and consider; have you ever had a hangover from tobacco?

I, however, will sit smug and self-righteous, as someone who no onger drinks, and never gets hangovers.

Of course, a real artist dosn't let enough time go between bouts to develop a hang over, take your lappy to the pub.I do

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
4 mugs of Tea
Chewing Gum
Mouth Wash

And my gob still feels like Ghandi's flip flop!

Fried egg rolls with plenty of brown sauce or black pudding does the trick too

The biggest sh*t you can muster follwed by a cheeky one off the wrist in the bogs.

After that, who cares!

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
BambiBasher said:
A pint of cider, cheese on toast and a wnak.
While I would tend to agree, the only cider here is either Magners (shite piss water) or Strongbow. Not ideal.

As for having a w@nk I am having problems raising a smile!

OK the professional tip, but you may need to go down Boots for some of this. Pint glass, fill 30 % with fructose ( that's fruit sugar...do NOT use granulated as a substitute, totally different thing), add a pinch of salt and fill with water. Drink that, and do it again, maybe 3 x . That's your rehydrator. Then take a mega dose of Vitamin B 12, that'll get the sore braincells back in order. Chuck in some vitamin C as well, won't do any harm. But really, going down the pub is the best answer.

Latest Threads