Kindle Fire Deal - lasts to 26/11/12

And are you aware that if you buy one you'll not be able to load any e-books you might have on CDs or even your old Kindle, as they have changed the book format to a new one? And another thing - why has it got a shiny scren instead of a matt one?

Save your cash and buy a 7 inch tablet!

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
And are you aware that if you buy one you'll not be able to load any e-books you might have on CDs or even your old Kindle, as they have changed the book format to a new one? And another thing - why has it got a shiny scren instead of a matt one?

Save your cash and buy a 7 inch tablet!
and 8gb memory and no expansion.

re this format change - i have the wifi only kindle 3 keyboard - if you did buy a new one, do they make you repurchase all your content?

and 8gb memory and no expansion.

re this format change - i have the wifi only kindle 3 keyboard - if you did buy a new one, do they make you repurchase all your content?
I'm not sure (3rd party told me as I only use a tablet!) but I think you can re-format any books you have already paid for.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure (3rd party told me as I only use a tablet!) but I think you can re-format any books you have already paid for.
I should bloody hope so - sounds like the sort of jack cnut's trick Apple would pull if not. (and no doubt Apple apologists would explain why it's really a very good thing...while handing over yet more money for the emperors new clothes...) ;)