Kin hell, is no one safe

Oh for goodness sake.

Either it's all true, it's all fake, or it's part true part lies. Whichever the case, it's all fucked up.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
To Jarrod, at home, just caught it on the news tonight.

To VG, obviously not.

Where have you been?
Cut Joker and some of us others on ARRSERS some slack mate, not all of us have got the up to date sexual deviant news hot off the press like you.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Link on BBC news now names Cyril Smith MP for Rochdale as a kiddy fiddler!!
Dead people can't sue for libel. Did you know Mother Theresa starved the poor, Pope John Paul II hung around strip clubs and Albert Einstein was an extra terrestrial who sexually molested faeries.

It's gotta be true - they're not denying it are they...

Wordsmith

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They keep chucking up the dead ones to be ridiculed, let's hear about the ones that are sweating under the stairs, perhaps they're just buying them some time to leave the country.
See what I mean i rest my case, Jarrod even knows what Cellars/dungeons they are hiding in.

i reckon tom baker the fat fucker on im a celebrity will be named next as a nonce......

thing is if it was 200 years ago he would be in the right place.

think the BBC should be renamed...Bravely Bumming Children.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They keep chucking up the dead ones to be ridiculed, let's hear about the ones that are sweating under the stairs, perhaps they're just buying them some time to leave the country.
It's a site safer sticking to ripping apart the reputations of dead types. Live ones have to be investigated properly which is too much of an embuggerance to be doing with.

dave cameron once said "hug a hoodie"....

saville took it too far...

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
according to rumors back in the day Big Cyril was captured by one of the peado squads. Instead of being charged etc he had to resign and sign an undertaking not to appear in public life . He later allegedly broke this contract by appearing in the British Airways adverts and he was duly slapped on the wrist . The squad members were very pissed off that he was not charged as when they were set up they were told told no sacred cows , "who ever you find we will prosecute." So the story goes. Cant say if its true or not although some of the team leaders have resigned some of the squad are still serving. Mayhap they will come out of the wood work and do the right thing

back in the day was late 80's or early 90's cant remember .