Kin hell, is no one safe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Joker62, Nov 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 123

123 LE

Oh for goodness sake.

Either it's all true, it's all fake, or it's part true part lies. Whichever the case, it's all fucked up.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. To Jarrod, at home, just caught it on the news tonight.

To VG, obviously not.
  3. Cut Joker and some of us others on ARRSERS some slack mate, not all of us have got the up to date sexual deviant news hot off the press like you.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Up to date?
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Dead people can't sue for libel. Did you know Mother Theresa starved the poor, Pope John Paul II hung around strip clubs and Albert Einstein was an extra terrestrial who sexually molested faeries.

It's gotta be true - they're not denying it are they...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Well, I only heard about it 20 minutes ago on C5 news FFS, so up to date for me!
  7. They keep chucking up the dead ones to be ridiculed, let's hear about the ones that are sweating under the stairs, perhaps they're just buying them some time to leave the country.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. See what I mean i rest my case, Jarrod even knows what Cellars/dungeons they are hiding in.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. :)

Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick was top of the charts when Cyril first had the finger pointed. Which seems apt.

Mind you, it went back a bit before that. To the Swinging Sixties.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. i reckon tom baker the fat fucker on im a celebrity will be named next as a nonce......

thing is if it was 200 years ago he would be in the right place.
  11. Nothing to do with me, bet there's plenty of people very worried digging around for new passports and a ticket to deepest darkest anywhere.
  12. think the BBC should be renamed...Bravely Bumming Children.
  13. They will be re-naming Fridays charity event to Children in need of a good shagging,