Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'KIN 'ELL !! been heavy in here today...so......

Agreed.

Great to re-read after all this time, nice one made my day

Just an idea, but it might save you fookin about with trying to send pdf's and managing the process of keeping track of it all... anyway, you get 15gig of storage with your gmail account... you could upload the pdf there.

Then you would just copy and paste the link to whoever you want to send it to and you don't use up your bandwidth.

One downside is that some cunning person of the night might share the same link, then next thing you know it's on a public download site or summat. Pdf's can be passworded too.

Anyway good luck mate, all the best and stay well.

I've been re-reading it again, much to the Mrs annoyance as my uncontrollable laughter is stopping her getting to sleep until I get a bit tired & put it on the bedside cabinet.
Its a brilliant piece of true forces humour!!

Set the link up as password protected download, then give the password and link out to those you want to. If the password starts getting a bit too freely known, you can change the password and block access again.

Give us a hoy if you need a hand setting this up.
Nice one

There ya go then Rab, the man even said he'd give you a hand with it.

Polyethyl

Old-Salt
I have just finished reading Stumpy stories to my little daughter. It's taken a few weeks to get through the stories as she only gets Stumpy for her bedtime story when she's been very good and because it takes some verbal agility to translate the language from Squaddy to Schoolgirl. Tonight we reached Stumpy's old age and death, so she has gone to bed utterly distraught with sobbing grief. All the best bedtime stories first make you laugh then later tear at your heart.

Anyway, Auld Sapper, I bought a couple of your books, one for me and one for a mate, so I owe you some money. Please message me where I can send payment.

I have just finished reading Stumpy stories to my little daughter. It's taken a few weeks to get through the stories as she only gets Stumpy for her bedtime story when she's been very good and because it takes some verbal agility to translate the language from Squaddy to Schoolgirl. Tonight we reached Stumpy's old age and death, so she has gone to bed utterly distraught with sobbing grief. All the best bedtime stories first make you laugh then later tear at your heart.

Anyway, Auld Sapper, I bought a couple of your books, one for me and one for a mate, so I owe you some money. Please message me where I can send payment.
You can send a Paypal payment to

EDIT: Ignore last. you'll need Auld_Sappers personal gmail account to send him payment, which I won't post publically here.

Same here , Me and the auld wifie (80 ish )from the rural who was reading it to me ( not going to bed but very upset )

Auld_Sapper

War Hero

D'ye know something, I never, ever, ever saw the Stumpy stories as bed time reading for a bairn!! I'm actually quite astounded and not a little humbled that this is possible. Unless your wee precious one swears like a Belfast docker and, well, has a squaddie sense of humour. I suppose she does. Fantastic.

Ubique ya Bass

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
Ola folks, as ever thanks for the support and I hope this finds you well. To yourselves that have been in touch I'll get the stuff to you in the next couple of days. Sorry but it's been a bit busy here is Casa de Auld Sapper this last few days. Involves lost of fcking multi tasking, I'm a man. It's tricky.Ken? XXX

Ubique Ya Bass

Ola folks, as ever thanks for the support and I hope this finds you well. To yourselves that have been in touch I'll get the stuff to you in the next couple of days. Sorry but it's been a bit busy here is Casa de Auld Sapper this last few days. Involves lost of fcking multi tasking, I'm a man. It's tricky.Ken? XXX

Ubique Ya Bass
Fheck me man, you are an absolute star.

Auld_Sapper

War Hero
Ola fellow ARRSEers from a wet, drizzly, cold, fcking miserable Algarve. In lockdown. They've even banned the sale of fcuking coffee FFS and let me tell you, I didn't move 20000 klicks further south to be cold, wet nor caffeine free. Fcuking eejits. They're gonna kill more people through the stress of caffeine withdrawal here that is ever gonna be killed by the fcuking virus. Bah fcuking humbug.
Anyhoo, All of youz that have been in touch via the e-mail thing for the PDF thing? I should have replied and sorted it. Maybe. If not? feel free to call, e-mail, whatsapp or whatever and accuse me of being a fat, drunken, lazy computer illiterate waste of space. That's my middle name anyway, According to the Belfast Bitch. But hey ho. Slings and arrows eh? slings and arrows.
Ubique Ya Bass
Stay Safe.