'KIN 'ELL !! been heavy in here today...so......

Mr Ryan's been in touch. Seem he bought out MRLS. Decided to do print on demand paper backs for those that didn't want the PDF offered by MRLS !? WTF. A PDF?

This fcucking saga just keeps running.

Longtime ARRSE enthusiast, but somehow missed this thread all these years...Laughed my tits off, thanks A_S.

Just joined to ask this:
I'd love to buy a copy of the book, but can anyone (ideally A_S) confirm that this link is legitimate and that the Sapper will be getting his rightful slice of the pie if I get it from this source?

Welcome to Caliver Books

Longtime ARRSE enthusiast, but somehow missed this thread all these years...Laughed my tits off, thanks A_S.

Just joined to ask this:
I'd love to buy a copy of the book, but can anyone (ideally A_S) confirm that this link is legitimate and that the Sapper will be getting his rightful slice of the pie if I get it from this source?

Welcome to Caliver Books
I'd ping a PM to Auld_Sapper himself, he doesn't appear too content with Caliver.

Just joined to ask this:

Welcome to Caliver Books
Go straight to A_S himself and see what can be done. The publisher tried playing silly buggers or somesuch I seem to recall

Cavalier have no permission to sell the book and he has been told to desist. Thought this had been cleared up with him. Obviously not. PM or email me and
I'll see what I can do. Cavalier, like MLRS, haven't paid me a fuvking penny cent. Cnuts.

Ubique ya bass and happy new year.

Graphic novel, if you please.
Good idea.

Hopefully missing out on the couple of frames where Stumpy gets tossed off to completion in the bar though!

Started reading this thread to SWMBO on Sunday with lots of laughter.
Its now Wednesday and god bless her she has got me a copy of the book.
I will be reading this with great delight.
The thread is hilarious but the book is going to be awesome.
Thank you Auld Sapper for a good laugh and thanks to Swmbo for the book.
Let the laughs begin.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Started reading this thread to SWMBO on Sunday with lots of laughter.
Its now Wednesday and god bless her she has got me a copy of the book.
I will be reading this with great delight.
The thread is hilarious but the book is going to be awesome.
Thank you Auld Sapper for a good laugh and thanks to Swmbo for the book.
Let the laughs begin.
I hope you enjoy it, IMO it is the funniest book to come out of Op Banner.