• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Kim Jong Il Dead

19 December 2011 Last updated at 03:18 GMT
N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has died at the age of 69, state-run television has announced.
His death was announced in an emotional statement read out on national television.
The announcer, wearing black, said he had died on Saturday of physical and mental over-work.
The BBC's Lucy Williamson in Seoul says his death will cause huge shock waves across North Korea.
Kim Jong-il has been the leader of the impoverished communist country since the death of his father Kim Il-sung in 1994.
He suffered a stroke in 2008 and was absent from public view for several months.
His designated successor is believed to be his third son, Kim Jong-woon, who is thought to be in his late 20s.

BBC News - N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies
Now this is going to be interesting...

Will his Generals go out fighting seeing they have enjoyed the kushy life for so long then again will anything really change from now till the end of the year will be crucial and it wouldn't surprise me if the US Forces have been placed on high alert no doubt .

M

Mr_Tigger

Burn in hell you murdering ronrey little ****.

...and now let us descend into a power vacuum.

Edited to say: Henno G, that is a daring username. It would take the death of a raging despot and the risk of massive international crisis to deflect the incoming you deserve. Hang on a minute. Can you account for your movements in the last 48 hours?

Edited to say: Henno G, that is a daring username. It would take the death of a raging despot and the risk of massive international crisis to deflect the incoming you deserve. Hang on a minute. Can you account for your movements in the last 48 hours?
I'd actually forgive the Dear Leader if he would've actually done this

[video=youtube;tp3bhU-XP-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp3bhU-XP-8&feature=related[/video]

Oh, and since things like this happen in threes, is it too much to ask that Hugo Chavez goes and joins the choir invisible next?

M

Mr_Tigger

Fair one. However, brassing up Matt Damon would have been required to achieve full moral salvation.

well at least no one has posted "RIP Dear Leader it's a bit dusty in here"

It will be interesting. I somehow doubt the generals will follow Jong Un like they followed daddy.

G

goatrutar

I'd actually forgive the Dear Leader if he would've actually done this

[video=youtube;tp3bhU-XP-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp3bhU-XP-8&feature=related[/video]

Oh, and since things like this happen in threes, is it too much to ask that Hugo Chavez goes and joins the choir invisible next?
Hugo Chavez has cancer. Looks like he's circling the drain now.

G

goatrutar

well at least no one has posted "RIP Dear Leader it's a bit dusty in here"

It will be interesting. I somehow doubt the generals will follow Jong Un like they followed daddy.
If you see some of dear leaders propaganda it'll make your head spin. Creator of the universe, worlds greatest golfer,etc.

Now that would be telling lol

i am concerned for the economic well being of Hennesy Cognac. Apparently he was the best customer, buying nearly a million dollars worth each year.

G

goatrutar

Just looking around for a black armband...

I imagine their generals will be madly sucking up to the new boss?

Latest Threads