Kim Jong Il Dead

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by JoeCivvie, Dec 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 19 December 2011 Last updated at 03:18 GMT
    Now this is going to be interesting...

2. Will his Generals go out fighting seeing they have enjoyed the kushy life for so long then again will anything really change from now till the end of the year will be crucial and it wouldn't surprise me if the US Forces have been placed on high alert no doubt .

3. I'm guessing it will go one of two ways - either as you 've suggested, or a gradual thawing of the usual N. Korean psychopathically hardline stance.

4. I believe the next 48hrs will be crucial ..

5. Well before the apocalypse starts can I just say "**** you very much you dog eating ****"?

Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Burn in hell you murdering ronrey little ****.

...and now let us descend into a power vacuum.

Edited to say: Henno G, that is a daring username. It would take the death of a raging despot and the risk of massive international crisis to deflect the incoming you deserve. Hang on a minute. Can you account for your movements in the last 48 hours?

7. I'd actually forgive the Dear Leader if he would've actually done this

Oh, and since things like this happen in threes, is it too much to ask that Hugo Chavez goes and joins the choir invisible next?

8. It's been a good year for ***** dying actually, Bin Laden, Winehouse, Gadaffi, Dear Leader.

9. Fair one. However, brassing up Matt Damon would have been required to achieve full moral salvation.

10. well at least no one has posted "RIP Dear Leader it's a bit dusty in here"

It will be interesting. I somehow doubt the generals will follow Jong Un like they followed daddy.

11. Hugo Chavez has cancer. Looks like he's circling the drain now.

12. If you see some of dear leaders propaganda it'll make your head spin. Creator of the universe, worlds greatest golfer,etc.

• Like Like x 1
  13. How sad, I bet he is not ronerey any more

• Like Like x 2