Kim Il-Un Jug Ears Ill...

Apparently, the Fat Dear Leader, Fat B'Stid, Kim IL-UN Jug-Ears, Pie & Cheese Easter Extraordinaire hs been reported to have broken both his ankles and that he wieghs in at 20 stones (and all the rest).

Sound like he had a bit more wrong with him that just being a fat muntering b'stid who lives on Les Fromages Francais. He must be knocking back Special Brew and Johnny Walker Red Lable whiskey, along with trying to shag lots of females. Perhaps, he has a harem like old Colonel Quadaffi was reported to have kept....

He will possibly be seen at the next Generals Writing session pushing a zimmer Frame or riding around on a Walmart Golf Buggy......
fat bastid pointing.jpg

"Johnny Walker Red Lable whiskey"

I take it that is a N. Korean rip off?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Wonder if he'll end up like Stalin on his deathbed. Everyone present in the dacha knew Stalin was struggling for life, but no one wanted to call a doctor in case Stalin recovered, got angry about it and had them shot.

Although Fat Boy might be worried about the doctor 'accidentally' administering a lethal injection.

Wordsmith

Well, it could ahve been Johnny Walker Black Label Whisky..... or even cheap, nasty Russian Stolinayka Vodka.... or the brand that is used as lighter fuel as well as for rubbing alcohol for rubbing down sore assholes after riding old horses.................

Wonder if he'll end up like Stalin on his deathbed. Everyone present in the dacha knew Stalin was struggling for life, but no one wanted to call a doctor in case Stalin recovered, got angry about it and had them shot.

Although Fat Boy might be worried about the doctor 'accidentally' administering a lethal injection.

Wordsmith

You reap what you sow.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Fat Boy might be in a bit of trouble.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...wn-amid-rumours-of-threat-to-Kim-Jong-un.html
The North Korean capital has been placed under lockdown, according to sources with Pyongyang, raising new questions about the stability of Kim Jong-un's regime. Quoting sources within North Korea, the respected New Focus International news web site has reported that a ban on new travel passes to leave or enter Pyongyang was introduced on September 27.

And while the North Korean authorities have in the past limited access to the capital, the latest restrictions even apply to permanent residents of Pyongyang, who are by definition the elite of the regime.

"This sort of action suggests there has either been an attempted coup or that the authorities there have uncovered some sort of plot against the leadership," Toshimitsu Shigemura, a professor at Tokyo's Waseda University and an authority on North Korean affairs, told The Telegraph. "If it is a military-backed coup, then the situation in Pyongyang will be very dangerous and I have heard reports that Kim has been moved out of the capital," he said.

Anyone got him in the 2014 Dead Pool? Might be onto a winner....

Wordsmith

"Johnny Walker Red Lable whiskey"

I take it that is a N. Korean rip off?
Yet you missed the bit about being a Pie and Cheese Easter.
Unless he gave them up for Lent.

"and I have heard reports that Kim has been moved out of the capital," he said."

Well they wanted to but haven't got the heavy lift capability.....

Ritch

LE
He had a limp when he was last seen. Broken ankles? I think not.

Crotch rot? I hope so.

Has anyone ever seen Kim Jong-un (note name for future threads) and Alec Salmond at the same time ?

I think you are confused. One has slitty eyes sallow skin and thinks he has power of life or death over his countrymen. The other is Kim Jong-un.

Perhaps the Supreme Fat **** of the Democratic Peoples Republic of North Korea has been assassinated by his generals, fearful that they would be his next 'enemy of the state' victims.

A nice thought...
upload_2014-10-11_21-21-47.png

Latest Threads