Kim Cattrell & Sarah Jessica Parker

Scrawny fcuking skip rats, the pair of them.

Whats the attraction? They are veiny handed, ugly, dried up horrors and the media are spunking in their velour pants over them coming to England.

Bad enough they pollute our TV channels without them landing on English soil, dropping American snatch flakes all over the place.

I don't quite hate them and wish harm on them as much as Bonnie Langford, but they aren't far off.

Why are such ugly women famous?

minister_doh_nut said:
Scrawny fcuking skip rats, the pair of them.

Whats the attraction? They are veiny handed, ugly, dried up horrors and the media are spunking in their velour pants over them coming to England.

Bad enough they pollute our TV channels without them landing on English soil, dropping American snatch flakes all over the place.

I don't quite hate them and wish harm on them as much as Bonnie Langford, but they aren't far off.

Perhaps they have exotic piercings and enthusiastic underparts?

You can have Sarah J-P but I have to disagree on Kim Catrall.

She is a heavily photoshopped creased old pig

I hope she gets wrinkle cancer

I'll be along shortly to help. Especially the horse-faced one.

Boot Faced the pair of them. The dark haired one of the other two though (Kirsten something)...Oh Yes, definitely would in multiples.

SJP get right on my fcuking nerves that voice just makes me want to throttle the untalented bitch. I never realised Kim Cattrall was 52!

minister_doh_nut said:
Because they're not fat, their "Sex in the city" characters live supposedly exciting, glamourous lives, oh, and they're not fat.

Fat, sweaty munters who live dull unfullfilled lives, aspire to be like them.
In this country alone that represents a potential market of approx 8 million fat, sweaty munters between the ages of 25 and 50.
Thats quite a market.

I would love to coat them in petrolium products and force all four of them to walk over hot coals. I fecking hate the stupid, facile, irritating cows and their "sucking on the capitalist cock" of a TV program.

They should have just called it Slags and and City.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
sandmanfez said:
In this country alone that represents a potential market of approx 8 million fat, sweaty munters between the ages of 25 and 50.
Thats quite a market.

Or an average night in Arrse chat.

Kim Cattrall would have definitely had when she was in police academy but now she is a wrinkled hag who needs shooting,
The other tart has always been horrid i just dont get on well with facial growths of any description.

Take the make up off the pair of them and they are both ugly munters.

Keep the make up on they are still munters.

I wouldn't shag them with Flashes, and I could do it from much further away.

I hate them too. The front page of the Daily Mail has a pic. of Sarah Jessica Piles and she has her mouth wide open as only yank birds can do when there's a photo op. I asked my wife, "Why is her mouth open so fcuking wide?" "But I like her", came the reply FFS.