Kim Cattrell & Sarah Jessica Parker

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, May 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scrawny fcuking skip rats, the pair of them.

Whats the attraction? They are veiny handed, ugly, dried up horrors and the media are spunking in their velour pants over them coming to England.

Bad enough they pollute our TV channels without them landing on English soil, dropping American snatch flakes all over the place.

I don't quite hate them and wish harm on them as much as Bonnie Langford, but they aren't far off.

Why are such ugly women famous?
  2. Perhaps they have exotic piercings and enthusiastic underparts?
  3. I agree with what MDN said.

I still would though.
  4. You can have Sarah J-P but I have to disagree on Kim Catrall.

5. Got no idea who they are, but sounds like they need a good kicking.

Im on my way.
  6. She is a heavily photoshopped creased old pig

I hope she gets wrinkle cancer
  7. I'll be along shortly to help. Especially the horse-faced one.

Boot Faced the pair of them. The dark haired one of the other two though (Kirsten something)...Oh Yes, definitely would in multiples.
  8. BTW,
    Kim Cattrall is a Brit from closer to your house than you would care to admit MDN

Still very do-able though, you fussy poofs.
  9. No she's a thieving fcuking scouser
  10. That she may be however I'd still smash her! :D
  11. dale?
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

SJP get right on my fcuking nerves that voice just makes me want to throttle the untalented bitch. I never realised Kim Cattrall was 52!
  13. Because they're not fat, their "Sex in the city" characters live supposedly exciting, glamourous lives, oh, and they're not fat.

Fat, sweaty munters who live dull unfullfilled lives, aspire to be like them.
    In this country alone that represents a potential market of approx 8 million fat, sweaty munters between the ages of 25 and 50.
    Thats quite a market.
  14. I would love to coat them in petrolium products and force all four of them to walk over hot coals. I fecking hate the stupid, facile, irritating cows and their "sucking on the capitalist cock" of a TV program.

They should have just called it Slags and and City.
  15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Or an average night in Arrse chat.