kim 74 - who lit her jam rag?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FORMER_FYRDMAN, Jul 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

http://www.arrse.co.uk/regular-officer-recruiting/153243-women-sandhurst-army-8.html#post3855984

This discussion needs some intellectual input in the free-thinking atmosphere of the NAAFI - kim 74 is an angry girl who seems to divide her time between putting it about or swearing at everyone. Apparently someone in the CoC was mad enough to commission her and she did a tour as some Royal Marine's comfort woman, causing scandal and confusion and diverting at least one Brigadier away from vital war-winning work. She was outraged at the suggestion that female officers have sex with their colleagues, though quite why she found this concept so upsetting, given her expertise, remains on the mystery list. Hopefully we can persuade this creature to stop polluting one of the sensible bits of the site and make her case here. Be warned, she is very angry.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Will you cunts stop trying to chat up my bird?!?! It's true love, and I'll fight the fucking lot of you!

• Like Like x 6
  3. Maybe the RM Major told her some fibs, which made it perfectly fine for her to shag him (a married man).

Or maybe he didn't buy her a pony.

It's so nice to be back in the NAAFI bar for this discussion.

Have we ascertained what she was AGAI'd for yet? It apparently wasn't for the affair (that she vehemently denies).

• Like Like x 2
  4. Any pictures of her minge knocking about?

• Like Like x 8
  5. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Just make sure you sleep with one eye open.

6. There's none on this site Jack but ask any serving RM officer as they will have copies of the originals from her lover.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Clearly she was never trained properly and has ideas above her station. I recommend remedial pot washing.

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No pictures but think of a yawning hippo.

9. How did she escape from her domestic chores to find time to post?

• Like Like x 3
  10. You chucking her in the boot of your motor for the trip to Wakefield?

11. I hadn't though of that.....not a bad plan! Though my car does have more than 2 seats, so there are options!

12. Ive been hoping it would come over here! Well worth a read everyone. Congrats to FiveAlpha for having the first quote that nearly made me wet my self in work!

13. I suspect there will be some chucking and boots involved. Mainly in her clack.

Knowing Smudger, I doubt if he'll mind if she's unconscious by that stage anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ahh who said romance was dead?

15. Any chance of twos-up then......... I'll have to go second because I'm huge!