kim 74 - who lit her jam rag?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
http://www.arrse.co.uk/regular-officer-recruiting/153243-women-sandhurst-army-8.html#post3855984

This discussion needs some intellectual input in the free-thinking atmosphere of the NAAFI - kim 74 is an angry girl who seems to divide her time between putting it about or swearing at everyone. Apparently someone in the CoC was mad enough to commission her and she did a tour as some Royal Marine's comfort woman, causing scandal and confusion and diverting at least one Brigadier away from vital war-winning work. She was outraged at the suggestion that female officers have sex with their colleagues, though quite why she found this concept so upsetting, given her expertise, remains on the mystery list. Hopefully we can persuade this creature to stop polluting one of the sensible bits of the site and make her case here. Be warned, she is very angry.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/regular-officer-recruiting/153243-women-sandhurst-army-8.html#post3855984

This discussion needs some intellectual input in the free-thinking atmosphere of the NAAFI - kim 74 is an angry girl who seems to divide her time between putting it about or swearing at everyone. Apparently someone in the CoC was mad enough to commission her and she did a tour as some Royal Marine's comfort woman, causing scandal and confusion and diverting at least one Brigadier away from vital war-winning work. She was outraged at the suggestion that female officers have sex with their colleagues, though quite why she found this concept so upsetting, given her expertise, remains on the mystery list. Hopefully we can persuade this creature to stop polluting one of the sensible bits of the site and make her case here. Be warned, she is very angry.
Maybe the RM Major told her some fibs, which made it perfectly fine for her to shag him (a married man).

Or maybe he didn't buy her a pony.

It's so nice to be back in the NAAFI bar for this discussion.

Have we ascertained what she was AGAI'd for yet? It apparently wasn't for the affair (that she vehemently denies).

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Will you cunts stop trying to chat up my bird?!?! It's true love, and I'll fight the fucking lot of you!
Just make sure you sleep with one eye open.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Will you cunts stop trying to chat up my bird?!?! It's true love, and I'll fight the fucking lot of you!
You chucking her in the boot of your motor for the trip to Wakefield?

Ive been hoping it would come over here! Well worth a read everyone. Congrats to FiveAlpha for having the first quote that nearly made me wet my self in work!

You chucking her in the boot of your motor for the trip to Wakefield?
I suspect there will be some chucking and boots involved. Mainly in her clack.

Knowing Smudger, I doubt if he'll mind if she's unconscious by that stage anyway.

Any pictures of her minge knocking about?
Ah, there's your answer. It wasn't her sleeping with anyone, her minge was knocking about on its own.

Imagine if they could do that, it would save so much time and a introduce new chat up line for Friday nights in the NAAFI: "Give us a loan of your minge tonight would you lass? I'll wash the fishy smell out of it afterwards and give it back to you in the mess at breakfast."

My fading memory reminds me I may have actually tried this chat up line in my youth. I don't think it worked though...

Is this the bird that got all bent out of shape because somebody dared to look in a mirror while she was talking to them?

Does she have live snakes as hair? Is this why men are afraid to look her in the eyes or is she just an ugly cunt with a face like yodas scrotum?

I'm a bit gutted she hasn't posted on here yet. Gilmore Girls is nearly finished, and Mr Tesco Delivery has been so I've got nothing better to do than bait.

At least I do it in the right forum though.

She's proper boiled my piss, but I am taking the high ground and being polite. It won't last long - don't worry cloudbuster.