Kilroy-Silk to stand against TCH in next general election?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BuggerAll, Feb 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Was it my fevered imagination or did I hear on the news that the orange one (Kilroy-Silk) is going to stand for parliament in TCH constituency?

I don't have much time for 'Kilroy' but the thought of him unseating TCH is quite tickling.

I can see the headlines 'From Bufhoon to Clown' or 'Oi TCH you know when you've been Tango'd'
  2. aggghhhh!

the worst of both worlds!

Who to choose? they are both class A tankers but i really couldnt decide which one i would want less!

3. I would love to see TCH get whats coming to him. As for Silk... well it could liven up the house.

For those of you educated in the great traditions of British Universities, you may well remember his chat shows on daytime TV. I think the man is perfect for the House of Commons. Lets face it he spent years talking to the scum of the earth so he will be at home surrounded by theives, liars, the down-trodden, the bullies and the frankly strange.

Infact, let Trisha stand against St Tony.
  4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

6. ]

VB is correct (as usual) :D

There's more if you follow the link, including some good bitchy comment from UKIP re: the Orange One.
  7. Whilst we're on the subject of the Orange One, have any of you seen his 'Veritas' (the latin for Truth) site?

On the splash page alone, there are 3 incitements to part with your dosh for these muppets. Clearly they have your interests at heart!
  8. Just look at the sorts of places the prat gathers his minions to hear his drivel:

9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Will the Orange One use his tv contacts to appear on the set of a soap opera next, a la Charlatan in Chief?

10. You have to remember that this man was once a Labour MP for 12 years and styled himself as the next Prime Minister at one point. Obviously failed on that one and now even has to set up his own party as all the others have realised is a strangely coloured cnut who would probably knacker their chances wherever he stood. That said, if ever he did stand against TCH he'd guarentee the military vote for his constituency at the very least. And could you imagine the character assassination opportunities for both of them during campaigning time?:wink: .