killing time

#1
what do you do at work to amuse yourself and make the day go quicker?
The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol wher i work has 240 male toilets, and i've made if part of my unoffical career plan to have dump in as many of them as possible
I have also recently taken to farting ni the revolving doors, then watching from the smoking area when the next occupant breathes in
Small potatoes, I know, but it makes the day pass a little quicker
 
#2
Taff49 said:
what do you do at work to amuse yourself and make the day go quicker?
The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol wher i work has 240 male toilets, and i've made if part of my unoffical career plan to have dump in as many of them as possible
I have also recently taken to farting ni the revolving doors, then watching from the smoking area when the next occupant breathes in
Small potatoes, I know, but it makes the day pass a little quicker
The question is, how many of the bogs can you shit in in one day?

Remember extra points are awarded for doing the crimp and shuffle (especially if the bogs are on different floors).
 
#3
Tartan_Terrier said:
Taff49 said:
what do you do at work to amuse yourself and make the day go quicker?
The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol wher i work has 240 male toilets, and i've made if part of my unoffical career plan to have dump in as many of them as possible
I have also recently taken to farting ni the revolving doors, then watching from the smoking area when the next occupant breathes in
Small potatoes, I know, but it makes the day pass a little quicker
The question is, how many of the bogs can you s*** in in one day?

Remember extra points are awarded for doing the crimp and shuffle (especially if the bogs are on different floors).
Points deducted for any grunting, sweating or stomping of feet.
 
#4
Why kill time, what has he ever done to you
 
#5
I don't need to kill time at work. I gaze hypnotically at the white, windowless walls, and before you know it it's time to go home again.
 
#6
I go to my local pub and spend the day looking down the Polish Barmaids T shirt, it's a hard life, but somone has to keep our Eastern European friends in work
 
#7
i normal find myself on www.welbored.com which is a good way to pass the time and since my computer screen can be seen by passers by i always look busy!! he he
 
#8
thers over 45 male toilets in our place ive had a wank in around 15 and working on the rest. at least that wastes a part of my day.
 
#9
i use to go for walks, and surf arrse on my mobile while having a dump
 
#10
shots_in said:
thers over 45 male toilets in our place ive had a * in around 15 and working on the rest. at least that wastes a part of my day.
15 shits in a day so far? And still time to surf on ARRSE? Liar.
 
#11
skintboymike said:
shots_in said:
thers over 45 male toilets in our place ive had a * in around 15 and working on the rest. at least that wastes a part of my day.
15 shits in a day so far? And still time to surf on ARRSE? Liar.
Christ you must need to eat a lot
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#13
Taff49 said:
what do you do at work to amuse yourself and make the day go quicker?
The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol wher i work has 240 male toilets, and i've made if part of my unoffical career plan to have dump in as many of them as possible
I have also recently taken to farting ni the revolving doors, then watching from the smoking area when the next occupant breathes in
Small potatoes, I know, but it makes the day pass a little quicker
I believe we may work in the same place! A friend of mine tells me that another good sport is w*nking in all the disabled toilets. Perhaps we should get a site map indicating all the locations, so we can tick off our own progress (not at the same time, obviously...)
 
#14
Very few internet sites blocked from these computers so ARRSE, faceache, hotmail, online banking, amazon get smashed - basically all my personal admin done in the day, meaning lunch breaks are actually for lunch, and the evenings and weekends are all mine. Result.
 
#15
I find working makes the day go quicker.

If I can get a full days work in by 1pm then I feck off at 1pm

Happy Days
 
#16
Next time you go into 1 of these portable bogs have a wonk, leave a spimk stained picture and wipe the residue off on the seat. Take pictures of whoever goes in and out of the place and pin them up on the friday bar announcing who youve done. This is great fun on female toilets i assure you.
 
#17
Taff49 said:
The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol where I work...
Would that be A**ey W**d?

Big, but not dull, surely?

I went there last summer for a visit and judging by the large number of people outside enjoying the sun on the greens and open spaces around, I don't think much work was being done that day.

The ghastly office I work in has no natural light and looks like its in the bottom of a ship. Its a 10 minute walk to see daylight.
 

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
#19
walt_of_the_walts said:
Taff49 said:
The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol where I work...
Would that be A**ey W**d?

Big, but not dull, surely?

I went there last summer for a visit and judging by the large number of people outside enjoying the sun on the greens and open spaces around, I don't think much work was being done that day.

The ghastly office I work in has no natural light and looks like its in the bottom of a ship. Its a 10 minute walk to see daylight.
Brilliant, isn't it? Tit Monday is awesome there.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads