killing time

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Oct 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what do you do at work to amuse yourself and make the day go quicker?
    The big dull place on the outskirts of bristol wher i work has 240 male toilets, and i've made if part of my unoffical career plan to have dump in as many of them as possible
    I have also recently taken to farting ni the revolving doors, then watching from the smoking area when the next occupant breathes in
    Small potatoes, I know, but it makes the day pass a little quicker
  2. The question is, how many of the bogs can you shit in in one day?

Remember extra points are awarded for doing the crimp and shuffle (especially if the bogs are on different floors).
  3. Points deducted for any grunting, sweating or stomping of feet.
  4. Why kill time, what has he ever done to you
  5. I don't need to kill time at work. I gaze hypnotically at the white, windowless walls, and before you know it it's time to go home again.
  6. I go to my local pub and spend the day looking down the Polish Barmaids T shirt, it's a hard life, but somone has to keep our Eastern European friends in work
  7. i normal find myself on which is a good way to pass the time and since my computer screen can be seen by passers by i always look busy!! he he
  8. thers over 45 male toilets in our place ive had a wank in around 15 and working on the rest. at least that wastes a part of my day.
  9. i use to go for walks, and surf arrse on my mobile while having a dump
  10. 15 shits in a day so far? And still time to surf on ARRSE? Liar.
  11. Christ you must need to eat a lot
  12. not s hits w anks forgot it blanks words on here :cry:
  13. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I believe we may work in the same place! A friend of mine tells me that another good sport is w*nking in all the disabled toilets. Perhaps we should get a site map indicating all the locations, so we can tick off our own progress (not at the same time, obviously...)
  14. Very few internet sites blocked from these computers so ARRSE, faceache, hotmail, online banking, amazon get smashed - basically all my personal admin done in the day, meaning lunch breaks are actually for lunch, and the evenings and weekends are all mine. Result.
  15. I find working makes the day go quicker.

If I can get a full days work in by 1pm then I feck off at 1pm

Happy Days