Killing Organisation Mobile Services...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ritch, Nov 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Killing squad’s mobile service
    Thursday, November 8, 2007

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=74982&in_page_id=34

A group which helps people commit suicide has triggered a storm of protest after launching a new 'death on wheels' service.

The mobile killing squad was formed after Dignitas lost its lease on the flat in Switzerland where more than 750 people, including Britons, went to die.

Two German men, one aged 50, and the other 65, were 'euthanised' after driving to a car park near Zurich.

Hmm, I wonder if it's similar to meal's on wheels for the oldies?

2. I think I recall hearing that a German group did something like that years ago, back in the early '40s. What were they called? EssEss or something like that.

3. While the choice to die is think everyones right, a car park is not the place to go to die with dignity.

On the other hand it also sounds like my local chav population now have something to aspire to.

Though personally there a other things I find carparks useful for, like parking my car since apparently other drivers dislike it when I abandon it in the middle of the road.

4. If it's anything like some of the car parks in this country, their services won't be necessasry :roll:

And obviously it's hard enough for us females to park without having to negotiate a load of benches in the car park dedicated to... etc :wink:

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

6. We really don't need a mobile service, the NHS manages to kill enough by itself if you live in Maidstone! However not with dignity!!

fastmedic

Edited once for total stupidity with digits 8O

7. To have a positive effect in this country, it would have to be INvoluntary euthanisia - with Chavs etc as the "customers". :twisted:

8. Be popular in Iraq and Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern countries.