Killing Blair morally justified says Galloway

#3
Na much as I detest Blur I would rather see the Tw@t Pubically Umiliated and Young Blur Restore family Oner by joining Up to Fight Papas War.
john
 
#4
Nice thought JW

Similar dilemma listy, safe to say most of these people are feckers of the highest order
 
#6
Is Galloway a Knober or what?

What he fails to realise is that the very same lunatics he supports would do away with his dirty infidel arse once he has served his purpose.
 
#7
WTF? I knew he was 'off' but is he insane? F-ing incredible.

Did like this part though:

Mr Galloway is in Cuba and could not be contacted last night.
 
#8
jonwilly said:
Na much as I detest Blur I would rather see the Tw@t Pubically Umiliated and Young Blur Restore family Oner by joining Up to Fight Papas War.
john
The best way of humilating Bliar is if he gets his collar felt for the "cash for peerages" scam. If convicted he would be unable to enter the US and cash in on the speaking circuit there. Still I suppose there's always cancer charities in Oz to fleece, like his missus
 
#9
Fcuking Galloway, the instant I saw that I knew that this cnut would be trying to get more publicity. The man should be spending time in the Tower, not dressing up as a cat or licking Saddams hoop.

Rab
 
#10
Dear friends!

You are simply not skilled enough to read newspapers. Your obedient servant trained by reading of Pravda is able to explain you words sounded by mr.Galloway.

First of all do you believe that mr.Galloway regard Iraqi war as moral one? Of course no. This war is highly amoral from his point of view. Now let's look closely at his words

The Respect MP for Bethnal Green and Bow said that such an attack would be “morally equivalent to ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq — as Mr Blair did”
So imaginary assasination of dearest mr.Blair would be as amoral as the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq.

“I am not calling for it but if it happened it would be of a wholly different moral order to the events of 7/7.”
Suppose that mr.Putin would be killed (it is unlikely because he is heavily guarded). But can we compare it with Beslan. "Wholly different moral order" that would be the right words. Mr.Galloway simply stressed that an assacination of beloved mr.Blair would be highly amoral but it would be incompartible with 7/7 on csale of amorality.
 
#11
Anyone know if he has a new book out anytime soon?

What the F*ck is he doing in Cuba? Should he not be in bethnal and Bow Green, or heaven forbid, the house of commons? :roll:
 
#12
He's visiting the workers paradise of Cuba because he is a good champagne socialist (Probaly got his oil for food money stashed there). I bet at this moment he is saluting Castro's indefatigability or something....Cnut!
 
#14
It's just George speaking his mind and making a sober point - and it appears not all of the interview has been read and digested by certain posters. What's all the pretend shock horror about? After all, he did qualify it later by saying he wasn't actually backing such an attack and would report it to the authorities (he didn't say when, so probably the day after).
 
#15
Warrior_Poet said:
He's visiting the workers paradise of Cuba because he is a good champagne socialist (Probaly got his oil for food money stashed there). I bet at this moment he is saluting Castro's indefatigability or something....Cnut!
Saw a video on Newsnight yesterday where Galloway was saying that Castro is the only world leader not to have a cent to his name. Which is slightly different to what Forbes was saying. (7th richest world leader?)
 
#16
Death_Rowums said:
Warrior_Poet said:
He's visiting the workers paradise of Cuba because he is a good champagne socialist (Probaly got his oil for food money stashed there). I bet at this moment he is saluting Castro's indefatigability or something....Cnut!
Saw a video on Newsnight yesterday where Galloway was saying that Castro is the only world leader not to have a cent to his name. Which is slightly different to what Forbes was saying. (7th richest world leader?)
...and what does "Forbes" base this on?

MsG
 
#17
Galloway should be sent to the tower. As much as I hate Blair, Galloway is like the horrible smelly kid in playground that would run up to tell you who nicked your lunch money - like you didn't know! He would do this just because he thought you would suddenly become his best mate - no chance; "Feck off you despicable scum."

Actually if Blair did get blown up by a suicide bomber it would probably secure him a space in history like JFK - that bloke that opposed Galloway's current best mate.
 
#18
I drive a big heavy lorry through Mile End every day. I,d like everybody to know, that in the highly unlikely event of me actually seeing the socialist tw4t in his own consticuency ,, I will run over the cnut. Fcukin throbber................

LT.
 
#19
LoneTree said:
I drive a big heavy lorry through Mile End every day. I,d like everybody to know, that in the highly unlikely event of me actually seeing the socialist tw4t in his own consticuency ,, I will run over the cnut. Fcukin throbber................

LT.
Do you expect us to believe that? Sounds like empty talk to me. Next you'll be telling us you can devour a whole Yorkie in one sitting...
 
#20
LoneTree said:
I drive a big heavy lorry through Mile End every day. I,d like everybody to know, that in the highly unlikely event of me actually seeing the socialist tw4t in his own consticuency ,, I will run over the cnut. Fcukin throbber................

LT.
10p says you dont :)

Real man would

Rincewind
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top