Killer Robot Muslims

There is nothing like the 'Shield and Card of Vanquis', made from leftovers from the Pork Scratchings and bacon butties counter....

What is wrong with Londoners, they seem incapable of telling the difference between a gerkin and a butt plug.......which is ironic.

Well, the future is rubbish.

I though killer robots talking about God would look like this.

Don't show pictures of tall buildings to Muslims, you know they have one of their turns .
With a user name like yours, I do hope your PERSEC is watertight. You do realise that if not, you could find yourself at the top of a tall building where the lift isn't the quickest drop to the ground floor!

With a user name like yours, I do hope your PERSEC is watertight. You do realise that if not, you could find yourself at the top of a tall building where the lift isn't the quickest drop to the ground floor!
That's only for the gays, the punishment for eating a bacon barm is crucification while on fire, firm but fair.

That's only for the gays, the punishment for eating a bacon barm is crucification while on fire, firm but fair.
does this mean that Gays who consume bacon get crucified, set on fire then thrown from a building?

Latest Threads