Killed soldiers mementoes stolen

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by edd1989, Nov 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hope the little fcuker is publicly named and shamed. Then a visit to the Regt's bks to apologise (and maybe 'trip' down some stairs)

2. That's absolutely disgraceful and so disrespectful to the man who gave his life serving our country. Hope they catch the f****r and give him the maximum he can get

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hope they get the bastward & dish out some Ulster Justice.....
    Maybe,just maybe he'll fall out of the PSNI landrover & break a tooth.....

4. Hopefully they will break the teeth on First and Reverse driving over the Fatherless !!

5. Hang on a minute. While I appreciate that the burglar is a scumbag and should be locked up, how was he to know that the jewellery that he stole was a gift from this poor lady's son.

I've bought my mum a DVD player for Christmas, if God forbid this gets stolen in a burgalry, will the papers scream "Ex Squaddies present stolen from old lady"?

This is just rubbish journalism :x

6. FCUKIN *********! WHAT HAS THIS COUNTRY COME TO!

7. Well Issimondias, lets just hope that someone close to you doesn't have to put you in the ground any time soon, and one of the things that may have given her comfort in death, is stolen.

How is it rubbish journalism if it may shame that fcuker in to giving it back or lead to a dearly loved item being returned to an understandably distraught mother??? :evil:

8. Well Issimondias, lets just hope that someone close to you doesn't have to put you in the ground any time soon, and one of the things that may have given her comfort in death, is stolen.

How is it rubbish journalism if it may shame that fcuker in to giving it back or lead to a dearly loved item being returned to an understandably distraught mother??? :evil:

9. The little shit shouldn't have been stealing in the first place. However hopefully he will be man enough to hand back his haul when he realises what he has done.

Then we smash his hands up with a hammer.

10. I'm with Issimondias with this one.

It's tragic, but that's it.

Same as if it happened to the survivor of a cancer victim.

Sorry, but there you are.

PB

11. The thief is pure scum whether he knew about her son or not but the story here is about the lady who's been robbed and about why it's so particularly painful for her. It isn't rubbish journalism at all.

12. track him and send him to colly for a weeks hospitality