Kill UK ISIS Fighters

My guess is two things will feature in their futures, should said futures not include their just desserts:

Matrix Chambers & the ECHR, at great cost to the UK taxpayer as usual.

One can only hope their end is both nigh & excruciatingly terrifying for them.
I for one have absolutely no problem with that Chambers finest minds heading out to Syria to defend them in what passes for a Court. Local fees/refreshers/ accommodation obviously.
It could be treated as inverse cultural enrichment.

Passports revoked, they made their decision, may it be a lesson to others. If ever found on this territory again, we would just lock them up in Belmarsh at great public expense till they died.. Cheaper and nicer (Not for them) if the Americans have you.

Last edited:
On BBC Radio4 this morning they were being described as terrorists. By the time the 5pm bulletin came round they'd become 'militants'....A paranoid person might think that their rehabilitation prior to extradition to the West might have already begun...
Unfortunately in today’s world, and in the UK...it has.

Or leverage, just imagine the amount of leverage there is listening to your (Captured) state on world radio, considering your in a state(less) situation. Did the Caliph get round to printing of passports?

Bollocks, just give them to the Americans and walk away.

Last edited:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I for one have absolutely no problem with that Chambers finest minds heading out to Syria to defend them in what passes for a Court. Local fees/refreshers/ accommodation obviously.
They are no longer British Citizens, that right has been revoked, so why would they go out defend foreign nationals who slaughtered unarmed civilians in another country, which most likely has a different legal system to ours
cant see them defending johnny foreigner pro bono can you? , and our legal aid system does not extend to foreign nationals, especially ones hwo have not paid tax here, merely drained the system and left

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

Were de la rue not bidding for those passports?

Kafir you mean ;) or something like "promiscuous non-cousin shagging bacon eaters"
Must have missed that bit in the definition.

Thing is, this nonsense is as much a threat to Muslims as it is to the non-Muslims.

You may note down from infidel is takfir - which comes from the same root. This is the little doctrine that extremists excommunicate other Muslims, and therefore makes it "lawful" to murder them too....
Screen Shot 2018-04-01 at 14.21.27.png

They made their beds and they now have to lie in them.

Frankly incarcerating and torturing people for several months before publicly parading them and murdering them by cutting their heads off is the mark of something that doesn’t think like a human being.

They should be tried where they are currently incarcerated and punished according to the laws of that country.

Good riddance to them and any others the same as them!

They made their beds and they now have to lie in them.

Frankly incarcerating and torturing people for several months before publicly parading them and murdering them by cutting their heads off is the mark of something that doesn’t think like a human being.

They should be tried where they are currently incarcerated and punished according to the laws of that country.

Good riddance to them and any others the same as them!
I feel this should be a standard response to all both "militants and "do gooders"