Kill the black slag!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Chef, Dec 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought that would get your attention. It is a misquote; four Somlian women kicked seven bells out of a white woman shouting 'Kill the white slag!'

They were not given custodial sentences, because they are Muslims, they are not used to getting drunk, their excuse. CCTV footage shows the four women attacking the lone white woman.

If it had been the other way round who honestly believes that the same punishment would have been accorded?

Racist? You be the judge.

2. Link?

3. I would have done, if you had provided a ******* link.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Read this in the Daily Mail online last night, the video footage is pretty honking, though her boyfriend was a bit of a gay lord.

I find it hard to believe that a group of white girls doing the same thing to another girl would have been treated so lightly, it is possible however that there is more to the story, not that I'd accuse the Daily Mail of trying to cause outrage intentionally.

5. I tried but the link wouldn't work. I do apologies, I'll try again.

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Thing is they played the race card to get off.

"Oh kill the white slag isn't racist your honour but we couldn't help it as we were out of our head on white mans devil juice"

Courts will be full of people claiming I don't normally drink your honour but 4 pints and I find myself mugging pensioners and raping kids.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Somalis are the worst of the worst. Everywhere they go, they bring nothing but violence. Fact. Any city with a large somali community is awash in swarmings and stabbings. Only good thing about somalis is that they are very fragile, and break easily, which is very helpful when you've got to fight off large groups of them.

• Like Like x 16
  8. Is that bloke her boyfriend or gok wans brother?? what a fag, if seven woman, black or white were laying into my mrs, or me for the fact, id go back to what works best!!! Gob off and windmill like ****!!

But to the point if they were white, it would be front page super edl bnp white woman news

9. Its OK as their "Imams" ? spelling . Will get them killed as their defence was "drinking booze" as I recall a no no for the Type.

Or maybe not

10. However if they've been at the khat, you need to break them significantly for them to stay down.

• Like Like x 4
  11. I do think this has set a dangerous precedent, obviously this defence won't work for Christians but anyone who belongs to a religion that forbids drinking has been given a free pass to kick the **** out of someone and get little more than a slap on the wrists.

12. Yet another complete ******* let down by our so called justice system. A complete and utter ******* joke! Please, please, please, try to convince me if the ethnic grouping was reversed the result and sentencing would have been the same! What the **** are theses judges on????????

• Like Like x 4
  13. Read it today and frankly its a ******* outrage. Not being used to being drunk is barely and excuse for a teenager let alone grown skinnys. And if that was my missus being laid into then I would have made sure I broke a few bones. If I couldnt protect my own bitch then im finished in the pimping game.

Slap!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Christ, the convicted criminals are in their 20's and should have known better! What the **** is the judge smoking? If it had been a group a males attacking a woman would he have been so leaniant?