Kill People, not the Environment

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Sep 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Sunday Times of London reported this and, apparently this ' initiative' is being backed by the British Ministry of, I got to figure its not a wind up..but... Jayzus!! people!! c'mon....

BAE Systems [ one of the world's biggest arms manufacturers], is designing a new generation of ' green ' munitions, including ' lead-free' bullets and rockets with ' reduced toxins '...It also wants to cut the dangerous compounds in its jets, fighting vehicles and artillery [ ???] which, it warns, ' can harm the enviroment and pose a risk to people ' [ munitions harm people?? - well d'uh! ]..
    the Ministry of Defence wants quieter warheads to reduce noise pollution and grenades that produce less smoke...

other experiments are being undertaken to see if explosives can be turned into manure..

[ sounds like intelligent thought is bering turned into manure here ]..

Tell me this isn't the way of the famed British Military..what's next ? Floral Scented Gas for dispersing protest groups ? Rose Water blasted at the anti-war masses by the fire brigades?
  2. We're going to subdue the discontented populous with harsh language and stern looks. Both non-GM.
  3. Floral Scented Gas is all ready being used in some units.
    and its going down quite well. in the NBC environment.
  4. I thought ' harsh language' had already been binned from the Military in favour of assisting soldiers to find fulfillment in their duties through positive re-inforcement and polite encouragement.
  5. People, environment, bunnies, trees, rocks, f*ck that sh*t, kill everything.