Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill me now. I've just agreed with Tony Blair.

So why does he keep popping up? Because he's desperate for a peerage.

I do believe such an honour would bring closer scrutiny to his financial affairs. A peerage is a matter he has skillfully avoided by choice.

I do believe such an honour would bring closer scrutiny to his financial affairs. A peerage is a matter he has skillfully avoided by choice.
All of which implies dodgy dealings, underhand deals, corruption, bribery, fraud, and generally being a 24 carat, Fur lined, Olympic level, military grad, diamond encrusted, two faced lieing gold plated total bellend sucking, quim dripping, knob gobbling arseh0le and grade 1 krunt.....allegedly!

Note:- There's something about the man that doesn't quite add up, can't exactly put my finger on it...any ideas lads?

Last edited:
All of which implies dodgy dealings, underhand deals, corruption, bribery, fraud, and generally being a 24 carat, Fur lined, Olympic level, military grad, diamond encrusted, two faced lieing gold plated total bellend sucking, quim dripping, knob gobbling arseh0le and grade 1 krunt.....allegedly!

Note:- There's something about the man that doesn't quite add up, can't exactly put my finger on it...any ideas lads?
He is a reptile. Should be skinned and made into a handbag.

He's been doing this for a few months. Popping up in the media with something fairly trivial, never much detail, and there must be a lot of people who love every word of it. I think it's all part of a longer "look at me" campaign, for reasons known only to TB and his mates at the moment.

I suspect he is thinking of the job currently held by that Mr.Starmer person . . . party must be brought together, made electable, etcetera etcetera. Hopefully labour supporters aren't that stupid, but the majority of young voters will only know a very well-selected version of Mr.B's history with the party.

I had my AstraZeneca jab this morning and they gave me a vaccination card before I left. You still get plenty of attitude from total strangers when you try tongue-kissing them in the street.
Do you keep your baseball cap pulled down over your face? :p

There's three reason why Blair is advocating this.

1. Blair will make money out of it.
2. Blair will make money out of it.
3. Blair will make money out of it.

I reckon it's one of those.

Latest Threads