Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill me now. I've just agreed with Tony Blair.

I am shaken to my roots.

You know dear old Tony, the guy that keeps forgetting that he's not Prime Minister anymore? I heard that this week he is proposing that the UK should join with Israel and some other states who want to introduce vaccine passports.

I loathe and despise him for the unforgivable and probably irreversible damage that he brought to Blighty to further his own ends. But to my horror, I find myself agreeing with him. This is not something that I ever thought would happen.

When has this happened to you, finding yourself in shocked agreement with a person whose values , actions and opinions have always been at 180 degrees to your own?

You’re dead to most of em on here now!

Or an eternal prostate inspection.
Involving AI prostate inspection equipment.

Due to PFI measures, the equipment must be a minimum of 450mm
Radius and pineapple-shaped (and textured).

Enjoy
Hat
Absolutely no charge for that.

I am all in favour of vaccine passports in principle, and not just on aeroplanes. If nothing else it will keep the anti-vaxx Karens and other assorted conspiraloons locked up in their homes until they see the error of their ways.

In practice however we live in a world where 3rd world nations like Pakistan even fake commercial pilots' licences so there is little chance that any passport would be accurate. Of course, we could just stop people from sh1thole nations flying full stop...

When has this happened to you, finding yourself in shocked agreement with a person whose values , actions and opinions have always been at 180 degrees to your own?

The other day.........................>

....................> The Graun of all places

We need to develop a vaccine against media scare tactics​

The nub - Which I found hilarious considering it was in the Graun

Reputable publications won’t lie, but the truths they choose and the way they present them are focused on what we’re already fretting about rather than the actual importance of any new information they have to impart.

Face, mirror interface required

I am shaken to my roots.

You know dear old Tony, the guy that keeps forgetting that he's not Prime Minister anymore? I heard that this week he is proposing that the UK should join with Israel and some other states who want to introduce vaccine passports.

I loathe and despise him for the unforgivable and probably irreversible damage that he brought to Blighty to further his own ends. But to my horror, I find myself agreeing with him. This is not something that I ever thought would happen.

I think you know what to do..

large_DI_2014_2591.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Dread

LE
Blair tried (and miserably failed, after much expense of taxpayers' money) to bring in ID cards.

This is just another attempt by him and those of his ilk. We already have vaccine passports: the yellow passport that records vaccinations and other injections: when travelling around north and west Africa it is almost as important as your national passport.

So why does he keep popping up? Because he's desperate for a peerage.

So why does he keep popping up? Because he's desperate for a peerage.
He still sees himself as some sort of World Statesman - see Middle East Peace Envoy (my arse).
I hope he cries himself to sleep every night because he no longer has a chance to land the prize he really craved - that of EU President. Excellent!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
You are aware it only shows your vaccinated against it...

It doesn't stop you being a carrier

Concur......as reflected in a quote scooped by the iNewspaper from a puzzled and p1ssed-off passenger arriving at Heathrow from Brazil (red zone) yesterday:

' My Covid Test was negative- why do I need to isolate ?'

Well, Roger Goncalves, for it was he - here's the ting:

< I cannae be airsed - just lock the twat up for 30 days >

Alas poor @Stainmaster. I knew him, Arrsers: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy...

Where should I send the floral tribute? He has (with volunteer assistance) shuffled orf this mortal coil, crost the bar, popped his wooden shoes, hasn’t he.

A mortal sin to agree with anything Blair says but far far worse to actually admit it. Damn. Cancel the flowers and an unmarked, unconsecrated hole in the ground for him

I am shaken to my roots.

I had a similar feeling. But I suppose that even Hitler wasn't wrong 100% of the time.

What has depressed me in this country is that any progress that is made in managing the Covid pandemic is generally set back by a relaxation that is made far too early in order to appease holidaymakers, the hospitality industry, party animals or anyone else who starts tutting with impatience.

Concur......as reflected in a quote scooped by the iNewspaper from a puzzled and p1ssed-off passenger arriving at Heathrow from Brazil (red zone) yesterday:

' My Covid Test was negative- why do I need to isolate ?'

Well, Roger Goncalves, for it was he - here's the ting:

< I cannae be airsed - just lock the twat up for 30 days >

I had my AstraZeneca jab this morning and they gave me a vaccination card before I left. You still get plenty of attitude from total strangers when you try tongue-kissing them in the street.

Going to be extraordinarily difficult to produce something which cannot be quickly and easily counterfeited.

Yep, like these idiots buying "I don't need to wear a mask" lanyards off Amazon then wandering around shops breathing on everyone thinking that they're somehow sticking it to The Man

Latest Threads