Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill me now. I've just agreed with Tony Blair.

I am shaken to my roots.

You know dear old Tony, the guy that keeps forgetting that he's not Prime Minister anymore? I heard that this week he is proposing that the UK should join with Israel and some other states who want to introduce vaccine passports.

I loathe and despise him for the unforgivable and probably irreversible damage that he brought to Blighty to further his own ends. But to my horror, I find myself agreeing with him. This is not something that I ever thought would happen.

When has this happened to you, finding yourself in shocked agreement with a person whose values , actions and opinions have always been at 180 degrees to your own?

I am shaken to my roots.

You know dear old Tony, the guy that keeps forgetting that he's not Prime Minister anymore? I heard that this week he is proposing that the UK should join with Israel and some other states who want to introduce vaccine passports.

I loathe and despise him for the unforgivable and probably irreversible damage that he brought to Blighty to further his own ends. But to my horror, I find myself agreeing with him. This is not something that I ever thought would happen.

When has this happened to you, finding yourself in shocked agreement with a person whose values , actions and opinions have always been at 180 degrees to your own?

Get a grip man !

Everything the **** said and did back then is still fact.

This new uttering makes easy sense wwe can all agree with.
He is still a War criminal awaiting justice.

I am shaken to my roots.

Going to be extraordinarily difficult to produce something which cannot be quickly and easily counterfeited.

I've seen several 'awkward moments' for poor Tony where restaurant staff have attempted citizens arrests at the table. One at a posh trendy one on the Thames. Hope he has to look over his shoulder until his last breath. Swiftly followed by eternal roasting.

Surely biometrics and international data sharing arrangement will be involved. Can't wait to hand over any data that my Huawei phone hasn't already passed to those nice Chinese.
And the bit of paper/card you get to show you've been jabbed at the Dr's/hospital that could/would be used to produce the biometrics? 15 million already been jabbed and 275k every day with only a bit of paper.

windswept398

War Hero
I am shaken to my roots.

Of course he wants 'vaccine passports' introduced. He's a lunatic.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am shaken to my roots.

Even a stopped clock is right twice daily. Unlike a cheap NAAFI watch.

He's been doing this for a few months. Popping up in the media with something fairly trivial, never much detail, and there must be a lot of people who love every word of it. I think it's all part of a longer "look at me" campaign, for reasons known only to TB and his mates at the moment.

I've seen several 'awkward moments' for poor Tony where restaurant staff have attempted citizens arrests at the table. One at a posh trendy one on the Thames. Hope he has to look over his shoulder until his last breath. Swiftly followed by eternal roasting.
Or an eternal prostate inspection.
Involving AI prostate inspection equipment.

Due to PFI measures, the equipment must be a minimum of 450mm
Radius.

Enjoy
Hat

Latest Threads