"Kill iraqis song" marine probe

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Un-Friendly-Fire, Jun 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Kill iraqis" song controversy

Big storm over web video of a marines song about killing iraqis,and just for your own opinions

The video

Can't say i really think it would make a difference to the marines reputations over haditha but again it seems to be squaddie humor filmed and gone wrong in the eyes of the general public so another own goal really. :roll:

(cant deny the song made me laugh a bit at points though)

2. any chance you can cut and paste? I cannot see bbc clips from here

3. What do you expect from people who think they're fighting the Last Crusade?

4. its not a bbc clip, its on youtube

5. But we are fighting the last Crusade Taz and so are the Jihadists - this gig is going to run for a very long time, a real forever war.

6. Mmmmm I rather like it, beats a lot of 'entertainment' I have seen on bases

7. For Christ's sake, it's just warped humor from some grunts in the field. There's been a shortage of choirboys and metrosexuals in the last few recruiting drives.

8. Cant make up my mind if a septic marine is more dangerous with a camcorder than a gat.

9. I think it's ok. Better then I hadf expected and hey, don't we all crack fun even if it does come over sick!?

10. Nothing particularly new there... 25 years ago there was a popular little called "The Malvinas Song".

11. Now if the media, hadn't got a hold of that song it would have died the deserved death that it deserves - it country stylee muzak,anti eye-raqi crap for the terminally inbred! Seriously, if you are going to insult your enemy get it right!
    That was 5 minutes that I could have spent watching Trisha or something. :x

12. As i mentioned on the other identical thread to this one, check out www.4th25.com CD written and produced in Iraq by a Yank sergeant, loads of aggressive anti Iraqi rap, well worth the £6.50, or you can listen on line

also check out the gallery for a few videos

13. to the tune of 'Summer Holiday'?

14. Yes... And this little number played on popular radio in the States, sixty & some years ago.

Uncle Sam is gonna give me a Thunderbolt, he want me to fly away up above the clouds
    Uncle Sam is gonna give me a Thunderbolt, he want me to fly away up above the clouds
    He wants to drop the bombs on the Japanese, I really got to make my baby proud

I wants a machine gun, and I wants to be hid out in the wood
    I wants a machine gun, and I wants to be hid out in the wood
    I wants to show old man Hitler, that Sonny Boy don't mean him no good

I wants to drop a bomb and set the Japanese city on fire
    I wants to drop a bomb and set the Japanese city on fire
    Now because they are so rotten, I just love to see them die

I've got the victory blues, because I know I've got to go
    I've got the victory blues, because I know I have got to go
    Now to keep the dirty Japanese from slippin' into my baby's back door

:wink:

15. That's the one, I read the Lyrics in Don't Cry for me Sgt Major...I'm still sniggering now thinking about it