Kieth Vaz has found out what we all knew anyway...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Feb 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh well, ARRSE is well and truly fucked then.
  2. Not necessarily. ARRSE could be the example of a niche site that everyone should choose not to emulate.
  3. Keith Vaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leicester is a fucking fertile breeding ground for terrorism.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. God forbid one of those Parliamentary committees reaches a rapid conclusion. Just think of how much taxpayers money could be saved by not forking out for all those refreshments, overnight expenses and travel claims. Cynical, me?

Oh, and Vas is a smarmy twonk.
  5. I recall Keith Vaz making a prize arse of hisself in Feb 90. An IRA device functioned under the ACIO mini-bus and Vaz publicly accused the Army of storing and moving explosives in and out of the ACIO, or very similar!

Keith Vaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia IRA attack
  6. He's not a smary twonk - he's a "very" smarmy twonk with the slime and sincerity of a used car saleman! - like all politicians.
  7. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

At least he's stopped accusing anyone who disagrees with him of racism. ;-)
  8. Shadow Minister shirley!

Dare I call him a shadow?

Do you mind me calling you Shirley?
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Buggered, surely?
  10. Appears to be one of those people who finds this whole reality thing a bit of a shock to the system.
  11. Ah, good old Keith Vaz, the smarmy little twonk. Accused of taking brown envelopes stuffed with cash but developed a medical problem when the investigation got going. Got suspended from parliament for a while for making false accusations against a policewoman. Once said he would never endorse a white candidate for Leicester City Council. And many, many other things. The good and great who rule over us, hey?
  12. Good old Nigel Keith Anthony Standish Vaz. If you Google this man, three of the associated links at the bottom of the page are as follows:

"Keith Vaz corruption"
    "Keith Vaz sleaze"
    "Keith Vaz court"

Says it all really.
  13. Perhaps Her Maj throws buns at him for laughs. She's also human, you know...