Kier Starmer corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see a thread on this topic, which has been on two radio news bulletins this morning. Apparently the Leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition has been referred to the Commons Committee on Standards, because he's alleged to have been taking gifts that he shouldn't.

Still, Boris Grr. Tories Grr. Labour, honourable party of the Working Classes.

I do hope to see the BBC, ITV, Sky et al hounding him about this, but I am not holding my breath.
Old fashioned as it may be for some to actually look at the original question, but what gifts has he accepted that he shouldn't?

Truxx

LE
It’s the Daily Mail. They’re an iconic example of investigative journalism and only ever publish estabilised facts backed up by independent witnesses with unimpeachable references on their honesty and integrity.

Phew!!…. For a second there, you might have had me worried!
Well it takes one etc...

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Old fashioned as it may be for some to actually look at the original question, but what gifts has he accepted that he shouldn't?
29 pages in. Nice.

Shiny Arse seems to be whacking the Mong buttons.

Anything to add to the conversation beyond your usual BB Grrr?

Sure, champ.

In no way did you leap in and try to score a point.
You asked how he knew it was on the agenda so I posted a link to the original article so that you could see it.
No white knighting by me.
You post dumb stuff, I will give you dumb ratings.

You asked how he knew it was on the agenda so I posted a link to the original article so that you could see it.
No white knighting by me.
You post dumb stuff, I will give you dumb ratings.
Yes, as you say I asked him.

You leapt in partly to white knight, mostly to try to score a point, champ.

BB Grrr.

Tyk

LE
Quite the ironic post.

Your lack of self awareness is breathtaking.

Really? Not quite as breathtaking as your lack of originality, I've seen that tired old trope trotted out by you repeatedly as a feeble attempt to insult people.
Do at least make an effort to come up with some new ones. No irony in my post either.

The Gray report as far as a I Know said the party came to his office, stayed 9 minutes, the cake stayed in its box and no alcohol was drank.
What planet do you live on?
That's a fair point.
Smudged slight by the amount of 'it was only eating a bit of cake' posts on here.

The Gray report as far as a I Know said the party came to his office, stayed 9 minutes, the cake stayed in its box and no alcohol was drank.
What planet do you live on?
That's a fair point.
Smudged slight by the amount of 'it was only eating a bit of cake' posts on here.
As far as you know huh!

Well I live on the planet earth.

What about all the other shindigs where it’s been shown that he was there but he’s got away with no sanctions against him?
He's raising a can of what appears to be Estrella Spanish lager in one pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads