Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Kids with Guns

ACAB

LE
On BBC3 some female called Stacey Dooley has just presented a sobbing and tear filled, alleged 'documentary', called 'Kids with Guns' in the DRC.

Who the feck is Stacey Dooley and why is the BBC wasting our money sending pseudo journalists / WAGs to warzones to state the bleeding obvious - war is bad and people get hurt?

If she's that interested in 'kids 'n guns' get the bitch in amongst Op Trident

Judging by her bio on Wikipedia, she looks and sounds like another Guardian-reading ****-stick.

Won't be long before she's prancing around Stockwell interviewing black yoofs with 'issues surrounding knife crime'.

I saw a bit of the other programme she done, the one about teenage prostitutes in Cambodia. The programme was indeed shocking and I think we ought to apologise to the people of that impoverished nation, so here goes "We are so velly sorry (get it) for sending a thick Essex girl who can't speak the Queens english but somehow has gotten the BBC to pay money to wonder about your nations many red light districts doing a Tony Blair (feeling your pain etc) and a X factor bint as it's voted off. For you to realise how much the UK has sunk must make you wish for the return of Mr Pol Pot Noodle"

The Dooley bird was on a programme where trendy little buggers were sent to work in the sweat shops that produce their clothes. She did such a good job of crying and hand wringing they must have commissioned this bag of shite for her.

You would though.

1255032000-719720-StaceyDoo-12544825810.jpg

After a couple of beers I probably would. Thankfully I don't watch TV so missed the inaine drivel the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation produces under the guise of investigative journalism.

In the same vein of kids with guns, this sounds interesting:

Cumbrian school among those piloting new gun toy

_49716384_gunsthumball.jpg

The guns thumball was developed by a company in Keswick

A Cumbrian primary school is testing an educational toy designed to encourage children to talk about guns.
The Guns Thumball is a soft ball with names of 32 types of gun, from a Mac-10 to a water pistol, printed on it.

The rest of the article is here.

I wonder how long it will be before the 'weave your own muesli' Grauniad readers get steamed up about it?

Interview :

Young man: "Yeahh so git mi...dem disrispeck and dat. Yar narr? Me no try at skooow, titcher not unnerstand the real troot. Now I got be soulja on de street of dee wahzone like Chelsea and de ghettos of Richmond and Barnes. Tough tough places. Hear me. Trident track me dorn, hound me just bikoz I got a large amount of illegal drogs and weapons and I shoot people in de face for lookin at me fonny. No odder reason dan dat. I don nottin."

Stacey Dolley : "Gosh! Would you like to touch my breasts?"

MD, made me laugh, that's actually a very good take off, which posse are you in?

Cumbrian school among those piloting new gun toy

_49716384_gunsthumball.jpg

The guns thumball was developed by a company in Keswick

A Cumbrian primary school is testing an educational toy designed to encourage children to talk about guns.
The Guns Thumball is a soft ball with names of 32 types of gun, from a Mac-10 to a water pistol, printed on it.

The rest of the article is here.

In the same vein of kids with guns, this sounds interesting:

I wonder how long it will be before the 'weave your own muesli' Grauniad readers get steamed up about it?

In my experience it does not take much to get kids (boys at any rate) talking about guns. Its teachers and other assorted O2 thieves that have the problem.

Interview :

Young man: "Yeahh so git mi...dem disrispeck and dat. Yar narr? Me no try at skooow, titcher not unnerstand the real troot. Now I got be soulja on de street of dee wahzone like Chelsea and de ghettos of Richmond and Barnes. Tough tough places. Hear me. Trident track me dorn, hound me just bikoz I got a large amount of illegal drogs and weapons and I shoot people in de face for lookin at me fonny. No odder reason dan dat. I don nottin."

Stacey Dolley : "Gosh! Would you like to touch my breasts?"

Politician: "He's not a complete **** who wants hanging, he's just lonely and needs a hug"