Kids with Guns

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ACAB, Nov 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On BBC3 some female called Stacey Dooley has just presented a sobbing and tear filled, alleged 'documentary', called 'Kids with Guns' in the DRC.

Who the feck is Stacey Dooley and why is the BBC wasting our money sending pseudo journalists / WAGs to warzones to state the bleeding obvious - war is bad and people get hurt?

If she's that interested in 'kids 'n guns' get the bitch in amongst Op Trident
  2. Judging by her bio on Wikipedia, she looks and sounds like another Guardian-reading ****-stick.

Won't be long before she's prancing around Stockwell interviewing black yoofs with 'issues surrounding knife crime'.
  3. I saw a bit of the other programme she done, the one about teenage prostitutes in Cambodia. The programme was indeed shocking and I think we ought to apologise to the people of that impoverished nation, so here goes "We are so velly sorry (get it) for sending a thick Essex girl who can't speak the Queens english but somehow has gotten the BBC to pay money to wonder about your nations many red light districts doing a Tony Blair (feeling your pain etc) and a X factor bint as it's voted off. For you to realise how much the UK has sunk must make you wish for the return of Mr Pol Pot Noodle"
  4. The Dooley bird was on a programme where trendy little buggers were sent to work in the sweat shops that produce their clothes. She did such a good job of crying and hand wringing they must have commissioned this bag of shite for her.

You would though.
  5. [​IMG]

After a couple of beers I probably would. Thankfully I don't watch TV so missed the inaine drivel the Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation produces under the guise of investigative journalism.
  6. In the same vein of kids with guns, this sounds interesting:

I wonder how long it will be before the 'weave your own muesli' Grauniad readers get steamed up about it?
  7. MD, made me laugh, that's actually a very good take off, which posse are you in?
  8. Don't matta wat click the claart is wid yeah? He step to these sides an me an my crew gwan lick sum shots at dem.

Ya get me blud?
  9. I suppose if I was to try and insult you back in an inner city way the worse thing would be

"Nah man, your a freak." "yous no who ya dad is"
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Stab it in the eyes with a spork its a Gwaaaaaaaaaaaar
  11. I'd split her like seasoned firewood.
  12. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Cumbrian school among those piloting new gun toy

The guns thumball was developed by a company in Keswick

A Cumbrian primary school is testing an educational toy designed to encourage children to talk about guns.
    The Guns Thumball is a soft ball with names of 32 types of gun, from a Mac-10 to a water pistol, printed on it.

The rest of the article is here.

In my experience it does not take much to get kids (boys at any rate) talking about guns. Its teachers and other assorted O2 thieves that have the problem.
  13. Politician: "He's not a complete **** who wants hanging, he's just lonely and needs a hug"
  14. If it's along the same lines as CallmeDave's 'Hug A Hoody' plan, then lets jazz it up a little by hugging the little ***** so hard they suffocate.
  15. You're so out of touch. The most appropriate retort to such posturing has always been, and will forever remain: "Your Mum"