Kids who'd have them?

[h=2]Kids who'd have them?
[/h]
Paul Gadd?

Yeah... 'lose'...

That'll work.

Actually I nearly started a thread along these lines prompted by the recent hot weather in which I noticed a few incidents of over heated parents having huge rows with their snotty offspring and a couple of absolute pain in the arrse kids on my last trip to Tesco when one just simply would not stop trying to scream the place down.

My thought was, if you've just had enough of your child or children could you simply hand the little bastard in somewhere and just walk off the job.

What would actually happen if you walked into a police station, dumped your bawling three year old on the counter, and refused to 'parent'?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder what his reason was for not contributing to the upkeep of his daughter for the last 16 years?
He might have had an agreement with the kids mother
He might have been backhanding the mother a few quid or walked away with nothing and gave her it all.
I believe it's one of the gripes against the CSA they don't take into account anything you've given the mother previously just what they think you owe.
Both parents could have ben happy with the arrangement.

G

goatrutar

Actually I nearly started a thread along these lines prompted by the recent hot weather in which I noticed a few incidents of over heated parents having huge rows with their snotty offspring and a couple of absolute pain in the arrse kids on my last trip to Tesco when one just simply would not stop trying to scream the place down.

My thought was, if you've just had enough of your child or children could you simply hand the little bastard in somewhere and just walk off the job.

What would actually happen if you walked into a police station, dumped your bawling three year old on the counter, and refused to 'parent'?
Probably the same as dropping a cat off at the RSPCA.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Probably the same as dropping a cat off at the RSPCA.
You'd chop their balls off and try and get chavs from council estates to adopt them

Bit harsh

Last year, the courts imposed suspended prison sentences on more than 1,000 parents who refused to pay child maintenance.
so suspended sentances for absent parents but go rob someone, sell drugs or beat the crap out of someone and you'll still probably get a lesser sentance, but still socioty seems to be falling appart.

Lets face it those the CSA chase for money can't be that bad as they know they have kids at least look at the dole slums were teen moms have half a dozen kids by a dozen blokes and are reliant on the system to keep them housed, clothed and living with no effort to enforce CSA or try and teach family values as the little spawn grow into tommorows problems i bet less than a generation ago the thought of young mums with more sprogs than she can count would have been horrific and an embarrasing. perhaps these teen mums should get less state support espechially the ones under 18 push them onto their parents who should have been more responsible with their kids in the first place even more so in the cases of the underage and pregnant lot.
rant over

108k? To pay for what, exactly?
As at November last year my ex owed in the region of £12k after not paying for 2 years (he's since paid £1105 of that but of course the total has also grown, probably by another £3k). All depends on what the father is earning as to how much is owed.

He refuses to pay on the grounds that he is a selfish twat.

The other thing you notice with a certain type of parent is how optimistic they are when the kids are about 12, with Johnny nailed on to play for Bath/England and Jane a shoe in to be lead violin for the BSO and if you make the mistake of asking about them said parents won't shut up about it.

Then you bump into them four years later, Johnny has had his first police caution for something fuelled by alcohol, Jane is now a moody goth with huge tits that they've had to put on the pill at 15 as the only way to stop her getting pregnant and they've both fucked all their exams up.

'How are the kids' now makes them wince as if they've just been slapped, followed by a brief PTSD style long range stare and a rapid change of subject.

Makes oi larf!