Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kids twatting their parents..

And conversely, if the teachers try to lawfully discipline little Johnny, the parents are around the school threatening the teachers.

Yep my sister is a primary teacher and has had that, a kid gets in trouble for being disruptive/violent in class or bullying others and the parents first instinct is to come in to the school and start screaming at the teacher.
Then again she's also mentioned six year olds coming in still wearing nappies and the school having to toilet train them because the parents are so slack.

Yep my sister is a primary teacher and has had that, a kid gets in trouble for being disruptive/violent in class or bullying others and the parents first instinct is to come in to the school and start screaming at the teacher.
Then again she's also mentioned six year olds coming in still wearing nappies and the school having to toilet train them because the parents are so slack.

I can remember a 5 year old infant kid in my junior school, who was still taking his trousers and pants down to his knees to use the piss-pots. He was from the local problem family. His mum was an ex-hooker, with loadsa kids of all different hues and surnames. One day, one of my mates laughed at him, and called him a big baby. As we were leaving, he smacked him on his bare arse.

endure

GCM
No they wouldn't. It takes a huge amount to get social services involved and unless little Johnny is regularly turning up with black eyes, bruises or broken bones then it's a safe bet nothing will happen.

How dare you come on here bombarding us with facts you communist!

endure

GCM
My granddad and my dad were Freemasons. ces also gunning for the same goal so the Freemasons don’t always get it their own way!

My dad was a Freemason. It was the only way you could get a drink after 6pm in Victoria at the time.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I can remember a 5 year old infant kid in my junior school, who was still taking his trousers and pants down to his knees to use the piss-pots. He was from the local problem family.

What's the problem? I still do that to this very day! Yes, I do get the odd funny look in motorway services, but at least no one stands near me.

ches

LE
My Dad could shut me up with just a glare. That included when I came home on leave from IJLB.

Fcuk me, even when I was coming home on leave in the Regs I'd never cross my old man. We didn't have the best of relationships once I'd been invalided out & his attitude was pretty fcuking appalling to the point we ended up in a punch up. He was 30 odd years older than me, close to retirement, I was a 24 yr old fit as fcuk ex-war fighter, albeit still a bit buggered from the injury, & he still put me on my arse punching me over the back of the sofa onto the floor. Ex blade, ex para, serving screw at the time. Hard as fcuking nails.

My wife is a local authority nursery teacher. Previously, kids weren't allowed into nursery until they were toilet trained. Now this is no longer the case due to not being 'inclusive'.

I think, in my opinion, that people in certain jobs should not join the Masons. I note that YOU raise the issue of colour and race. As you raised the subject would you be willing to share with us all how many women, Jews, black, Asian and other minorities are invited to be members of the Masons? I suspect that it is actually you who has the problem.

Anyway, this is all a million miles away from the thread, even by NAAFI standards I shall withdraw without further comment.
There are two not exclusively Jewish Lodges in Glasgow, and I met many Jewish members from visiting lodges, I have met Asian members as far back as the 80s and an Egyptian member, I only knew one black member then but I am now in contact with a couple of others by chance who are also Bujinkan dan grades.

I suspect if they had minority members in Glasgow in the 80s they probably had them nearly everywhere.

There are two not exclusively Jewish Lodges in Glasgow, and I met many Jewish members from visiting lodges, I have met Asian members as far back as the 80s and an Egyptian member, I only knew one black member then but I am now in contact with a couple of others by chance who are also Bujinkan dan grades.

I suspect if they had minority members in Glasgow in the 80s they probably had them nearly everywhere.
Ah, Glasgow. The white people aren't racist to the Sikhs and Indians.

They're too busy kicking the shit out of each other for being Prods or Tims ;)

Yeah but Sammer heard something in a pub once, that was the complete opposite to what you are claiming. Thats all the evidence he needs.

Raising kids is hardest command appointment to date. My brothers kids and mine are same age. We both had a very super strict upbringing - my brother carried it on, I’ve had a much more laissez faire approach. His kids, whilst in the surface are incredibly well-behaved (compared to mine), I’ve also noticed they’re complete DS watchers, sneaky and snitches. Mine can be a handful (boisterous) but I assess are honest and open with a much more open relationship with us.

My Mrs, probably soon to be ex-missus as she is doing my head in, is a primary school teacher that teaches a special class with kids with 'special educational needs' who are excluded from mainstream school.

i.e. little cunts

She gets punched, kicked or bitten on average once a week.

This is normal and as far as I can see they get get no punishment or comeuppance whatsoever.

And their parents are quite often pure scum also.

I don't know why she puts up with it and genuinely puts me off having children because I think society may collapse once this next generation grows up.

My Mrs, probably soon to be ex-missus as she is doing my head in, is a primary school teacher that teaches a special class with kids with 'special educational needs' who are excluded from mainstream school.

i.e. little cnuts

She gets punched, kicked or bitten on average once a week.

This is normal and as far as I can see they get get no punishment or comeuppance whatsoever.

And their parents are quite often pure scum also.

I don't know why she puts up with it and genuinely puts me off having children because I think society may collapse once this next generation grows up.
Those kids are the outliers. They have always been there for as long as you care to imagine.

They will still be there in a hundred years time.

They could be saved with a decent nurturing home. That will not happen. They will be suspended, then excluded, then imprisoned and the prison system will become a revolving door.

I wish there was some other way but reality has blunted a number of my aspirations.

Edit - and just for clarity, if the little buggers can't behave in school then they can be removed elsewhere. I don't really care where.

Last edited:
Those kids are the outliers. They have always been there for as long as you care to imagine.

They will still be there in a hundred years time.

They could be saved with a decent nurturing home. That will not happen. They will be suspended, then excluded, then imprisoned and the prison system will become a revolving door.

I wish there was some other way but reality has blunted a number of my aspirations.

Edit - and just for clarity, if the little buggers can't behave in school then they can be removed elsewhere. I don't really care where.

Agreed mostly, they are outliers.

However, the mainstream school isn't much better.

Latest Threads