Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kids twatting their parents..

Some people just can’t help going through life feelIng so bitter about everything. I pity them but they have brought it all on themselves.

I enjoy my life and laugh all the time. Why on earth would you want to live any other way! :)

Snip. Then you might not bother with stupid conspiracy theories in the future.
What conspiracy theories, stupid or otherwise, have I bothered with? It’s the Masons who maintain the secrets. It is just my OPINION that they shouldn’t be involved in the police or armed forces. You seem very good at inferring, from 8000 miles away, what I do and don’t know.

What conspiracy theories, stupid or otherwise, have I bothered with? It’s the Masons who maintain the secrets. It is just my OPINION that they shouldn’t be involved in the police or armed forces. You seem very good at inferring, from 8000 miles away, what I do and don’t know.
What secrets do you think they maintain and how does it affect you or anyone else?
You then say that people in the masons should be excluded from certain jobs, anyone else you want to exclude? The Jews? The blacks? Other people you resent without good reason?

Some people just can’t help going through life feelIng so bitter about everything. I pity them but they have brought it all on themselves.

I enjoy my life and laugh all the time. Why on earth would you want to live any other way! :)
Says the man who constantly criticizes anyone who he thinks has done better than him from posh & becks to the Masonic lodge.
Presenting what he read in the papers as fact.

What secrets do you think they maintain and how does it affect you or anyone else?
You then say that people in the masons should be excluded from certain jobs, anyone else you want to exclude? The Jews? The blacks? Other people you resent without good reason?
I think, in my opinion, that people in certain jobs should not join the Masons. I note that YOU raise the issue of colour and race. As you raised the subject would you be willing to share with us all how many women, Jews, black, Asian and other minorities are invited to be members of the Masons? I suspect that it is actually you who has the problem.

Anyway, this is all a million miles away from the thread, even by NAAFI standards I shall withdraw without further comment.

I think, in my opinion, that people in certain jobs should not join the Masons. I note that YOU raise the issue of colour and race. As you raised the subject would you be willing to share with us all how many women, Jews, black, Asian and other minorities are invited to be members of the Masons? I suspect that it is actually you who has the problem.

Anyway, this is all a million miles away from the thread, even by NAAFI standards I shall withdraw without further comment.
There a lots of Jews, asians and blacks in the Masons so once again well done for showing your total ignorance.
The only females that they have are those that have transitioned from a man to a female after they joined (a bit of inclusiveness that you were also ignorant about).
Those born or (transitioned female before joining) cant join but like wise men cant join female lodges (Google them and be a little less ignorant).
Still at least it shows just how little you know and yet you think it's right they should be banned from certain professions.
Why not go to a lodge and ask them questions rather than look like an uninformed tit on the internet?

Last edited:
Says the man who constantly criticizes anyone who he thinks has done better than him from posh & becks to the Masonic lodge.
Presenting what he read in the papers as fact.

I never mentioned you in the post but you recognised yourself eh!

Yes of course you did. Made me smile. Sometimes even the most tiny things are something to smile about!

I never mentioned you in the post but you recognised yourself eh!

Yes of course you did. Made me smile. Sometimes even the most tiny things are something to smile about!

Does your wife have a permanent grin?

Can we get back to your made up story? You said earlier that they wore a little black coat? Its odd seeing as there is no requirement to wear a little black coat? Did Google tell you that?

Does your wife have a permanent grin?

Can we get back to your made up story? You said earlier that they wore a little black coat? Its odd seeing as there is no requirement to wear a little black coat? Did Google tell you that?

If you don’t know what a Masonic coat is, then I’m not the one telling porkies mate.

Everyone in the Masons involved in the magistrates decision just happened to all be in the same lodge?
Also that lodge didnt have it's own bar like every lodge I've ever been to has and so they drank in the pub for you to witness?
What a remarkable set of coincidences to aid your story.
You do know that in England and Wales the 2003 Licensing Act moved the decisions on personal and premises licensing from magistrates to the local authority?

Doesn't matter how big and hard you think you are, your old man being able to put you on your arse is one of life's certainties right up there with death and taxes.
I spent my early years in fear of my ol’ mans temper, he was a reasonable man, a loving father and in his later years a great mate. But, by Christ , if I did something I shouldn’t have, I was given a good hiding, I swear he had hands like shovels.
when I started work, aged 15, I thought I was the dogs danglies. He bollocked me once for doing something stupid and I squared up to him. He grinned, said “There comes a time in every boys life when he thinks he’s a man and he thinks he can knock his ol’ man out, come on, out side in the garden”, and he led the way out the back door. As I stepped out.......I next remember coming round on the floor. He was a nasty bastard when roused, but a teddy bear when the mood took him too.

You do know that in England and Wales the 2003 Licensing Act moved the decisions on personal and premises licensing from magistrates to the local authority?

He didnt actually say it was about licensing in his fable.

Fill your boots!

A little black coat turns in a large jacket.

A style of jacket that anyone can buy and wear in a multitude of colours? Also a style of jacket Masons are not compelled to wear?

Does the referee in a snooker match have "Masonic" gloves?

Violence between children and their (often) single parents is an issue, and one that’s difficult to tackle. Who the hell would own up to it?
If it’s hard for someone to admit their partner hits them, imagine explaining to your work colleagues your child blacked your eye.

A little black coat turns in a large jacket.

A style of jacket that anyone can buy and wear in a multitude of colours? Also a style of jacket Masons are not compelled to wear?

Does the referee in a snooker match have "Masonic" gloves?

Ah, back to the old making it up as I go along game.

I’m going to find some adults to talk to. You carry on as you are. Don’t forget your teddy bear when you feel sleepy!

Latest Threads