Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kids twatting their parents..

Saw this article in the Wail this morning, looks like the consequences of all this "you should never ever smack children" softly softly parenting that my generation championed is coming home to roost.

The shame of being attacked ...by your child

My dad would have taken my fucking head off if I'd gone for him or my mum, I used to get a crack for answering back half the time or at least shouted at in that booming angry voice of his that made my bladder relax. My sisters best friend was a very spoiled child with rich parents who got everything she wanted, but when she started doing things she shouldn't be as a teenager and her mum pulled her up on it she started hitting her mum and that carried on for a few years till she moved out. Her attitude rubbed off on my sister a bit in the way she started speaking to our parents after being with her but she quickly learned it wasn't going to fly in our house.

I'm glad I decided not to breed, couldn't be dealing with that shit! :thumleft:

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I agree, it seems that once the left got control things went to shit.

When we had the cane at school maybe two or three got it per year but by got they knew about it and the rest of us played safe to avoid it. now the kids know there are no consequences to their actions they run riot.

as I say to kids now we weren't allowed adhd we'd have got a smack.

Saw this article in the Wail this morning, looks like the consequences of all this "you should never ever smack children" softly softly parenting that my generation championed is coming home to roost.

My dad would have taken my ******* head off if I'd gone for him or my mum, I used to get a crack for answering back half the time or at least shouted at in that booming angry voice of his that made my bladder relax. My sisters best friend was a very spoiled child with rich parents who got everything she wanted, but when she started doing things she shouldn't be as a teenager and her mum pulled her up on it she started hitting her mum and that carried on for a few years till she moved out. Her attitude rubbed off on my sister a bit in the way she started speaking to our parents after being with her but she quickly learned it wasn't going to fly in our house.

Bit unfair, he may have won SPOTY but he hasn't posted in ages.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
A bloke who used to allegedly work at the same firm as me, spoilt his son rotten
bought him anything he wanted
when the little git grew up he took to drug dealing at school, the fact that daddy was a special made him think he was above the law , then he left school and could barely hold down a job without daddies help, and the odd funny handshake, the shite joined our firm and though he would be MD in a week
he also took to driving like a cretin, however every time he appeared in court, daddy got a solicitor friend care of the funny handshake
eventually he thought himself untouchable
3 litre high performance car bought by parents. lots of aggression , drugs, rap music, etc
then daddies funny handshake friends woke up and started to distance themselves
he battered most of his family and several partners, one afternoon working on a roof nearby we watched his father trying to remonstrate, didnt go down well daddy got smacked about big time
we called the old bill, before it got too bad, kid was on something
spoilt little brat
3 coppers turned up, they knew him well
Daddy was eased out of being a special a little while before that, although in truth daddy was much the same, arrogant and thought himself better than others

A bloke who used to allegedly work at the same firm as me, spoilt his son rotten
when the little git grew up he took to drug dealing at school, the fact that daddy was a special made him think he was above the law , then he left school and could barely hold down a job without daddies help, and the odd funny handshake, the shite joined our firm and though he would be MD in a week
he also took to driving like a cretin, however every time he appeared in court, daddy got a solicitor friend care of the funny handshake
3 litre high performance car bought by parents. lots of aggression , drugs, rap music, etc
he battered most of his family and several partners, one afternoon working on a roof nearby we watched his father trying to remonstrate, didnt go down well daddy got smacked about big time
spoilt little brat
Daddy was eased out of being a special a little while before that, although in truth daddy was much the same, arrogant and thought himself better than others

If you are alluding to the Masonic lodge, I reckon you are talking bollocks especially the legal angle.

What these parents need is to man the fcuk up very early and get a grip early doors. A few cans of this usually does the trick.

20200625_115210.jpg

My dad would have taken my ******* head off if I'd gone for him or my mum, I used to get a crack for answering back half the time or at least shouted at in that booming angry voice of his that made my bladder relax. My sisters best friend was a very spoiled child with rich parents who got everything she wanted, but when she started doing things she shouldn't be as a teenager and her mum pulled her up on it she started hitting her mum and that carried on for a few years till she moved out. Her attitude rubbed off on my sister a bit in the way she started speaking to our parents after being with her but she quickly learned it wasn't going to fly in our house.

"I'm glad I decided not to breed, couldn't be dealing with that shit!"

The damage is done by the time they reach 5 years old. If you haven't sorted it before then you reap what you sow. Set the boundaries early to avoid all the grief later on.

spoilt little brat

Rap music and drugs. Was he er, Rasta?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
If you are alluding to the Masonic lodge, I reckon you are talking bollocks especially the legal angle.
he was a long serving member of the lodge, and the solicitor was also a member, the main cadre of the firm were also members, so he kept his job when he should have been booted out for his less than professional attitude to women
we saw them enter the local lodge, so unless they were going their to paint it I have no reason to think otherwise!
Another member of the company whose father was something senior related to me how the man in question was asked to leave the local lodge due to his touchy feely habits with the other members wives when on the Hotel breaks he organised
Just because they are Masons does not make them above reproach, or are you a bit touchy as you have joined ?

he was a long serving member of the lodge, and the solicitor was also a member, the main cadre of the firm were also members, so he kept his job when he should have been booted out for his less than professional attitude to women
we saw them enter the local lodge, so unless they were going their to paint it I have no reason to think otherwise!
Another member of the company whose father was something senior related to me how the man in question was asked to leave the local lodge due to his touchy feely habits with the other members wives when on the Hotel breaks he organised
Just because they are Masons does not make them above reproach, or are you a bit touchy as you have joined ?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Hardest punch I never saw was when my late Mother was giving me a bollocking for something and I clenched my fists! When I came round, my Dad was standing over me saying "don't even think about raising a hand to your mother again or I'll give you another!" The only time I've ever been knocked out by a fist!

Hardest punch I never saw was when my late Mother was giving me a bollocking for something and I clenched my fists! When I came round, my Dad was standing over me saying "don't even think about raising a hand to your mother again or I'll give you another!" The only time I've ever been knocked out by a fist!

Doesn't matter how big and hard you think you are, your old man being able to put you on your arse is one of life's certainties right up there with death and taxes.

Number 1, the lodge might have asked is why the son hadnt joined. Some people have no interest and some are utter fuckwits. Masons tend to be wary of the latter.
Number 2, Solicitors want paying, they might do a one off favour but its doubtful they would do it twice for someone who isnt a member.
Number 3, You have no idea how a lodge works do you? Although somehow you knew the father was a longtime member (Which can also mean fuck all). At my masonic centre, I didnt know or ever talk to 90% of the members. See if Google can tell you why.
Number 4, firms generally employ people for their ability, of course, knowing someone influential helps, but like solicitors doing free work, it normally only happens once, if you are a cunt, you are out. Why would anyone, Masons or otherwise continue to employ someone who is a twat and isnt even a Mason?
Number 5, Have you ever been to a magistrates court? Unless the lawyer was extremely luckily and all the magistrates, justices’ clerk and prosecutor were Masons and decided to risk getting fucked over for some turd who wasnt in the lodge, its extremely unlikely he would get him off.

But apart from that, the story was quite believable.

another member of the stacker fan club
Or hes just laughing at someone who once read something about the Masons on the internet and knows all about them.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Number 1, the lodge might have asked is why the son hadnt joined. Some people have no interest and some are utter fuckwits. Masons tend to be wary of the latter.
Number 2, Solicitors want paying, they might do a one off favour but its doubtful they would do it twice for someone who isnt a member.
Number 3, You have no idea how a lodge works do you? Although somehow you knew the father was a longtime member (Which can also mean **** all). At my masonic centre, I didnt know or ever talk to 90% of the members. See if Google can tell you why.
Number 4, firms generally employ people for their ability, of course, knowing someone influential helps, but like solicitors doing free work, it normally only happens once, if you are a ****, you are out. Why would anyone, Masons or otherwise continue to employ someone who is a twat and isnt even a Mason?
Number 5, Have you ever been to a magistrates court? Unless the lawyer was extremely luckily and all the magistrates, justices’ clerk and prosecutor were Masons and decided to risk getting fucked over for some turd who wasnt in the lodge, its extremely unlikely he would get him off.

But apart from that, the story was quite believable.

put your apron away , and go and bother somebody else
I dont need to be a member of a big boys club to get on in life
the same person approached me twice to try to get me to join, the reply was in the negative, I dont wish to be owned or have to repay favours to any one

UKTAP

LE
Doesn't matter how big and hard you think you are, your old man being able to put you on your arse is one of life's certainties right up there with death and taxes.
I have a great relationship with my kids, so I can't see my lad ever trying to twat me, but even if he grew up to be a monster, I'd still have the 'Old Man Tough' superpower on my side.

"I'm glad I decided not to breed, couldn't be dealing with that shit!"

The damage is done by the time they reach 5 years old. If you haven't sorted it before then you reap what you sow. Set the boundaries early to avoid all the grief later on.

Unfortunately these days if little Johnny tells someone at school that daddy gave him a crack they would have social services round backed up by the police in the blink of an eye.

Latest Threads