Kids Show Dildo Man

Just mooching about the House when I sat down to watch some t.v. and gets told by my 4 year old that she is watching "Yo Gabba Gabba". What the hells that thinks me.

Then on screen wanders a Fucking Walking Dildo, I shit you not. What the hells going on there?

Attachments

theiftaker said:
Just mooching about the House when I sat down to watch some t.v. and gets told by my 4 year old that she is watching "Yo Gabba Gabba". What the hells that thinks me.

Then on screen wanders a Fucking Walking Dildo, I shit you not. What the hells going on there?
What do his friends look like?!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That's a double-action dildo with an anal probe for 'player' no. 3. They aren't arms on there, they are bean ticklers.

theiftaker said:

I WANT ONE :p

Random_Task said:
theiftaker said:

Not Pretty

Attachments

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What drug-addled sicko brain came up with these characters?!? You've got a walking 3-way dildo, the nearest thing to a cumming cock they could get away with, a drug dealer with his efnik-box the size of a house, a blue pussy, a microwave (I assume to soften the pot so it can be cut and dealt) and a furry green snot.

Aaaah, my acid tab, thank you kind sir wibble oooooooh

Biped said:
What drug-addled sicko brain came up with these characters?!? You've got a walking 3-way dildo, the nearest thing to a cumming c*** they could get away with, a drug dealer with his efnik-box the size of a house, a blue pussy, a microwave (I assume to soften the pot so it can be cut and dealt) and a furry green snot.

Aaaah, my acid tab, thank you kind sir wibble oooooooh
It was probably an ARRSE'r!
MDN perhaps...??

...and we know a song about that, don't we children (NSFW).

Random_Task said:
theiftaker said:

dont know but they're both nuts

and the other ones an arsehole

What channel is this on!!!!!!! The nephew will be watching that when he's here!!!

Edit for spelling mongness :oops: