Kids' party invite? £10 a head say Blairs....

If true, and it wouldn't suprise me if it was, it shows how despicable he is. I also note that he has now stated that any pupil who can't afford it won't have to pay as he will cover the cost. How ******* nice of him. What everyone should do is just not turn up...that would send him a big **** off Blair.

You seem to have missed it, the ground for his seemingly bottomless character flaw and his inate miserlyness (with his money not ours) he is a porridge wog afterall!

You seem to have missed it, the ground for his seemingly bottomless character flaw and his inate miserlyness (with his money not ours) he is a porridge wog afterall!
Ah, but married to a Scouser. His miserliness is combined with her unshakeable belief in her entitlement to anything she wants - provided without cost to, or effort by, herself.

Just when you thought that grinning spiv and his appalling wife couldn't sink any lower...

What complete and utter, utter cnuts.

I bet he sends begging letters to lottery winners

Ah, £10-00 a head..... cheap. Maybe the Kids who go there will get a Free Bag of Goodies costing One pound form 'Poundland'......

Someone please tell me why we continue to fund millions for police security at this twat's multiple residences. At most, he should get a minimal team at one primary residence (and that is being generous, he can afford his own private security).

Someone please tell me why we continue to fund millions for police security at this twat's multiple residences. At most, he should get a minimal team at one primary residence (and that is being generous, he can afford his own private security).
Does any other former PM have to pay for theirs, no matter how (un)popular they were?

Because he is an bigoted, egotistical, money grabbing ****

I could have charged a tenner a head for the kids pals to attend their parties? ****, i ballsed up there :thumbdown:

Would you send your kids to a party hosted by a Scottish bloke and a Scouse woman? They'll get Tapas to eat then all disappear when a stranger jemmies open an already open window without a jemmy.................. then Jock and Scouse will get millions in charity donations to pay off their mortgage and write another fecking book!

Would you send your kids to a party hosted by a Scottish bloke and a Scouse woman? They'll get Tapas to eat then all disappear when a stranger jemmies open an already open window without a jemmy.................. then Jock and Scouse will get millions in charity donations to pay off their mortgage and write another fecking book!
Shush, i'm trying to organise a tenner a head tapa's party with the neighbours kids.

In Portugal.

If I had a kid, I would have a party and invite his kids to it, but charge them (only them) 50 quid each to come to it and see how they like that.