Kids Company Charity Down The Tubes

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ah yes, the belly wheel.

I'm surprised no one has invented it for real yet
You joke about this, but there is a “real” need. If you have ever watched the septic cruise ships dock on Tortola and the size of people disembarking.

A mate is convinced there is a business in hiring electric golf carts or mobility scooters!!!

YM

You joke about this, but there is a “real” need. If you have ever watched the septic cruise ships dock on Tortola and the size of people disembarking.

A mate is convinced there is a business in hiring electric golf carts or mobility scooters!!!

YM
I spent some time just outside Dallas a few years back on business, and one weekend decided to go to the huge Mall near Grapevine for a MILF letch.

A hour or two in, I struggled to find many who I would willingly finger, but was overwhelmed at the sheer number of morbidly obese families waddling about. Fat parents with equally grotesquely fat kids.

It was an sharp dose of reality of what is coming the UK's way

Last edited:
Not as far as I know. She definitely did say this while trying to get the government to bail KC out, but I haven't heard of anyone actually saying this since then.

Not as far as I know. She definitely did say this while trying to get the government to bail KC out, but I haven't heard of anyone actually saying this since then.
As very many of the kids she was quoting as on her books were actually counted because they attended the same school where there was a kids company client and would have obviously derived benefit from the work done with the client, creative accounting taken to a whole new level! I think any numbers she or the directors put forward have to be considered with considerable scepticism.
There was a story shortly after the collapse of a former client being stabbed to death but suspiciously little detail or any context and then nothing more in media in relation to that particular death.

I spent some time just outside Dallas a few years back on business, and one weekend decided to go to the huge Mall near Grapevine for a MILF letch.

A hour or two in, I struggled to find many who I would willingly finger, but was overwhelmed at the sheer number of morbidly obese families waddling about. Fat parents with equally grotesquely fat kids.

Paging @ScaleyAlbereto

Happy hunting

Address & pictures please....

Here's the address. Fill your fat-loving' boots
Grapevine Mills

For the sake of public decency and to abide with several obscenity laws, I shall refrain from posting pictures
Many thanks.

I shall refrain from "demanding photos or it didn't happen" so as not to offend your obvious snowflake sensibilities:boogie::boogie:

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
In regard to present proceedings, when is something likely to happen, or not, to my mind deranged and crooked bat?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Some unwelcome visitors in our office this morning, group from our US sister company over to do training on their latest allegedly wonderful product offering.

It's late, over large, very heavy, consumes way too much energy and so makes a lot of noise whilst venting much hot air.

As some have already noted, very much like the individuals themselves....