Kids Company Charity Down The Tubes

Is that pic gen up ?
The effeminate wardodger to the left of picture has a GSM1962, Golden Jubilee clip, Diamond Jubilee and LSGC, (that last a condition of employment,)
...dunno about the rack but the scruffy oik needs to sort out his gloves.... "BUTTON THEM UP!!!! Nobody wants to see your £400 Rolex and your 50p H4H band!!" .(or is it a £10 Casio watch from Argos....they're poor these fellas.... or is that the Chelsea Pensioners....)...and standing like that he's a bit too 'at ease' with his standing at ease, considering he's within an exploratory finger's length of that odd Grayson creature..... or maybe his tights are rubbing his crutch....

I'm sure Grayson Perry loves the shoes though....

Last edited:
Hmm.. shades of the unlamented Fiona Onasanya who seemed to think the British law didn't apply to her.
Why on earth our establishment doesn't get a backbone & decide to extradite any foreigner who is convicted of a crime, even if they plead all the usual excuses. It would make a lot think before they decide to do it.
Bit difficult when they are British citizens. Where are you proposing British citizens are deported to?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The second link is interesting - considering Kids Company went into compulsory administration in 2015. At the time the website was taken off line - and the last financial records the Charity Commission has are dated 2014.

Charity framework

Has it risen from the dead under new management? If so, I hope Batmansghoulies is not involved.

Wordsmith
Domain name:
kidsco.org.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 02-Feb-2018

Registrar:
LCN.com Ltd [Tag = LCN]
URL: Domains, Hosting, and Cloud Servers, and SSL – LCN.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 17-Jan-2018
Expiry date: 17-Jan-2020
Last updated: 02-Jan-2019

Could be:
  1. Entirely unrelated
  2. Let-down staff trying to start again
  3. A cynical rehabilitation effort

Will see turn up in court pregnant or in a wheelchair?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if, on the first scheduled day of the trial, her barrister will turn up stating that his client has directed him to inform the court that Batmansghoulies is suffering from a mysterious disease that has made her bed ridden and unable to attend court.

Mystic Meg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think.. (I know) you've got the wrong fella fella...I'd never claim to be a stacker. Sapper not stacker.
Aaarrrgggjhh! My bad! Blue on blue. Sorry about that :-(

I don't know if she'll use a wheelchair. But if the judge is a 2000AD fan this might be the way forward:

Depressingly I reckon she'll get a nominal fine. a non custodial sentence and banned from directorships for a couple of years.

Five years from now she'll be quietly sucking at the quango teat.

Last edited:
I don't know if shell use a wheelchair. But if the judge is a 2000AD fan this might be the way forward:

Depressingly I reckon she'll get a nominal fine. a non custodial sentence and banned from directorships for a couple of years.

Five years from now she'll be quietly sucking at the quango teat.
Praise the Lard.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer