Kids and School Holidays......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by heard_it_all_before, Jun 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Little Cunts....

Why can't we have a compulsory School Holiday Boot Camp for the little fuckers..?

Anyone got any ideas...
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yes! Lighten up.

At least they are getting some exercise.

And as this is the NAAFI, when there is a group of them they are like a Paedo's pick and mix.
  3. ADHD and Behavoural problems my fucking arrse, the kid is just a Cunt, simple as.

Had my best laugh when some little runt smacked himself in the head with my shops advertising swing board. Much to his parents disgust, I laughed my fucking bollox off....
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I think your keyboard is fucked. Fixed it for you.
  5. Your just not thinking hard enough, get down to Tescos and bulk buy some Frosty Jack's cider then hang around bus shelters and backs of arcades and just let the underage come a knockin'.
    You'll be to exhausted/bolloxs deep in a pissed teenage tearaway to be bothered about the next crop making a fucking racket!
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

ADS? I'll give them ADS. Fucking amateurs. In direct proportion to the number of children in the bar my tourettes intensifies, my skill with three darts diminishes and my propensity to make sudden, fast and unexpected lunges with a Grolsch bottle increases.
  7. They need a boot camp for teachers, 16 weeks off a year (mrs is one).
  8. Ah, and then a shitty day is rounded off with two absolutely edible, Hot Pant wearing, Lithuanian girls bending over in front of the counter looking at belly bars.

I hasten to add that the image is safely downloaded in my vast personal database....
  9. Aye there is however an upside.The MILF's strolling around,all teeth and tits,with some interesting variations on peanut smuggling techniques.
  10. put the little cunts to work. their little fingers are ideal for assembling
    electronic items and expensive shoes. sweatshops are the cornerstone
    of any modern economy. mark my words gentlemen slavery gets shit
  11. Sounds like some of you lads are firing blanks. Must be awful for you.
  12. Get 'em back up the chimneys and grafting in the cotton mills. They'll thank us for it in years to come ... if they don't die of cancer or get crushed in some industrial machinary.
    • Like Like x 1