Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiddies TV programmes

crash test

Old-Salt
I was sat watching Peppa Pig with my 3 year old today ( honest I wasn't really watching it ) when I did a double take as Brian Blessed was doing one of the voices.
Do they have to frighten the kids like that, although I thought it was hilarious.
Quote, Mr. Lightkeeper man, can you sound the Foghorn?
Of course I can Peppa
HHHHHHHHOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!

ExPadBrat

War Hero
Roary the Racing Car has Peter Kay and Stirling Moss doing voiceovers!

Rasta mouse. Yep, that's right. Rasta mouse.

Nothing quite like a mouse with dreads telling his mates "Just chill my man, it all be cool"

B

Boozy

ah I did love thomas the tank engine when ringo starr did the narration :) they have ruined that show with the new modern version...its crap these days!

ah I did love thomas the tank engine when ringo starr did the narration :) they have ruined that show with the new modern version...its crap these days!

thats because ringo starr is a misrable **** who deserves to see his family raped before being shot in the eye with a nail gun

thats because ringo starr is a misrable **** who deserves to see his family raped before being shot in the eye with a nail gun

Still prefer him to that one that married that limpy Geordie hag.

That song he did for the ipod adverts is a ******* crime against humanity.

is it safe to say the wrong one got shot

is it safe to say the wrong one got shot

Lennon was a **** who was lucky enough to get shot before everyone else noticed what a **** he was. No-one cares about Ringo cos he isn't a proper drummer on account he's still alive. Proper drummers die choking on vomit or from bizarre gardening accidents. There was the boring one that died of cancer and no-one noticed. Seriously, when was he last mentioned on owt?

McCartney though. McCartney.

There is no scientific measure of how much I dislike him and his clearly dyed hair. The way he was treated by the public when he went through his divorce was embarrassing. A cross between love for the queen mother and fake grief for Diana the Arab cocks princess.

I used to love "Chorten (?) and the Wheelies"

"Hello Little Lady" said Chorlton:):)[video=youtube;JwRGX8joaCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwRGX8joaCA[/video]

Got beer coming out my nose while I'm laughing looking at that

DVD boxset was bought for my youngest last year. Might let her have it when I've watched them all again.

I bought a DVD for *cough* my daughter. Chorleton - absolute quality.

I also bought me........ cough I mean her Jamie and the Magic torch.

A

Aleegee1698

I also bought me........ cough I mean her Jamie and the Magic torch.

in singing mode.........(Jamie, Jamie, Jamie and the magic torch, Jamie, Jamie, etc" Oh how we used to run downstairs to watch the B&W Telly, and be greeted by Mummy with a Club biscuit!

Edited to add: Orange Flavour

back in the 90's we bought video's, yes i know pre owning dvd, of "The Hair Bear Bunch & The Bananna Splits" solely for the kids enjoyment, obviously. ;-)

Ben and Hollies Little Kingdom has got loads of hidden stuff in it for "grown ups". Me and my two year old love it!

Latest Threads