Kiddies TV programmes

I was sat watching Peppa Pig with my 3 year old today ( honest I wasn't really watching it ) when I did a double take as Brian Blessed was doing one of the voices.
Do they have to frighten the kids like that, although I thought it was hilarious.
Quote, Mr. Lightkeeper man, can you sound the Foghorn?
Of course I can Peppa
HHHHHHHHOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!

Roary the Racing Car has Peter Kay and Stirling Moss doing voiceovers!

Rasta mouse. Yep, that's right. Rasta mouse.

Nothing quite like a mouse with dreads telling his mates "Just chill my man, it all be cool"

B

Boozy

ah I did love thomas the tank engine when ringo starr did the narration :) they have ruined that show with the new modern version...its crap these days!

ah I did love thomas the tank engine when ringo starr did the narration :) they have ruined that show with the new modern version...its crap these days!
thats because ringo starr is a misrable **** who deserves to see his family raped before being shot in the eye with a nail gun

thats because ringo starr is a misrable **** who deserves to see his family raped before being shot in the eye with a nail gun
Still prefer him to that one that married that limpy Geordie hag.

That song he did for the ipod adverts is a ******* crime against humanity.

is it safe to say the wrong one got shot

is it safe to say the wrong one got shot
Lennon was a **** who was lucky enough to get shot before everyone else noticed what a **** he was. No-one cares about Ringo cos he isn't a proper drummer on account he's still alive. Proper drummers die choking on vomit or from bizarre gardening accidents. There was the boring one that died of cancer and no-one noticed. Seriously, when was he last mentioned on owt?

McCartney though. McCartney.

There is no scientific measure of how much I dislike him and his clearly dyed hair. The way he was treated by the public when he went through his divorce was embarrassing. A cross between love for the queen mother and fake grief for Diana the Arab cocks princess.

A

Aleegee1698

I also bought me........ cough I mean her Jamie and the Magic torch.
in singing mode.........(Jamie, Jamie, Jamie and the magic torch, Jamie, Jamie, etc" Oh how we used to run downstairs to watch the B&W Telly, and be greeted by Mummy with a Club biscuit!

Edited to add: Orange Flavour

back in the 90's we bought video's, yes i know pre owning dvd, of "The Hair Bear Bunch & The Bananna Splits" solely for the kids enjoyment, obviously. ;-)

Ben and Hollies Little Kingdom has got loads of hidden stuff in it for "grown ups". Me and my two year old love it!