Kiddie Fiddling

OK, last night, i had the pleasure of being conkers deep in an 18 year old student. :wink:

On the walk home, i got to thinking, as i am 11 years her senior, was this immoral? Rather than giving her the good news, should i have been tucking her into bed and reading her a story?

When is the magical point at which you no longer get labelled a nonce?

At the point at which she hits 18. Fcuk it, if I was 60 and nobbing an 18 year old, I wouldn't be a nonce, I'd be a fcuking hero!

B

Biscuits_AB

Social_Handgrenade said:
OK, last night, i had the pleasure of being conkers deep in an 18 year old student. :wink:

On the walk home, i got to thinking, as i am 11 years her senior, was this immoral? Rather than giving her the good news, should i have been tucking her into bed and reading her a story?

When is the magical point at which you no longer get labelled a nonce?
About 7 I think?

I had the luck...or misfortune to be banging a wren a few years ago, she was 21 I was 35. I worked out that she was 3 when I joined the army, made me cringe a bit.....until she got me between the sheets. Feckin sexual dynamo she was :wink:

If there's grass on the wicket let's play cricket...

If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed...

Any others? :D

Professionally I shouldn't play hide the sausage with anyone under 19, so I went the other way and am with an older burd. All that biological clock ticking, all their friends married, previous ex-boyfriend fatherlesses and suddenly you're the toyboy in shining armour :D

Once they're outta school they're fair game (1530 outside the school gates :p)

Doesn't the old soldier's gag say "They're old enough when they get out of school...and around here that's 1545 hours."?

16 is the start of the shooting season. As a broad rule of thumb however if you have to be physically assisted to get it on with her, then the age difference is probably the real issue!

floppyjocky said:
I expect that if they started taking info/quotes from the NAAFI Bar then this site would of closed about 3 minutes after it started.
guess you missed the numerous anti-kira cochrane journo threads before xmas then? :)

Hate watch

The murder of five young women in Suffolk has prompted a slew of responses this week - some downright hideous. By Kira Cochrane

Friday December 15, 2006
The Guardian

On the British Army Rumour Service, which bills itself as "the unofficial British Army community website", discussion strands regarding the Ipswich Murders were unfortunately busy. Under the heading "Punternet reports All quiet in Ipswich", many had posted "jokes". "Anyone here fancy a game of rugby this weekend, Ipswich are asking for people, they're down a few hookers apparently ..." wrote one. Then, most revoltingly, "I can't see the problem. I have choked a few harlots in my time, but then again, I didn't use my hands".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,1972739,00.html

Fcuk it, if there's grass on the pitch play on. :twisted:

Seriously though, 18 is fine, christ if I could nail an 18 year old I'd be well chuffed, well until the wife found out of course 8O

Latest Threads