Kiddie Fiddling

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Social_Handgrenade, Jan 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, last night, i had the pleasure of being conkers deep in an 18 year old student. :wink:

On the walk home, i got to thinking, as i am 11 years her senior, was this immoral? Rather than giving her the good news, should i have been tucking her into bed and reading her a story?

When is the magical point at which you no longer get labelled a nonce?

2. At the point at which she hits 18. Fcuk it, if I was 60 and nobbing an 18 year old, I wouldn't be a nonce, I'd be a fcuking hero!

3. Once they are potty trained. :p

4. About 7 I think?

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

The journo's are going to love this thread.

If their crawling I reckon.

7. I expect that if they started taking info/quotes from the NAAFI Bar then this site would of closed about 3 minutes after it started.

8. I had the luck...or misfortune to be banging a wren a few years ago, she was 21 I was 35. I worked out that she was 3 when I joined the army, made me cringe a bit.....until she got me between the sheets. Feckin sexual dynamo she was :wink:

9. Well, if they're crawling, at least they're in the right position...

10. When I was 18 I banged a 42 year old in the back of a Renault 11....... I now feel cheap and used.

11. If there's grass on the wicket let's play cricket...

If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed...

Any others? :D

Professionally I shouldn't play hide the sausage with anyone under 19, so I went the other way and am with an older burd. All that biological clock ticking, all their friends married, previous ex-boyfriend fatherlesses and suddenly you're the toyboy in shining armour :D

Once they're outta school they're fair game (1530 outside the school gates :p)

12. Doesn't the old soldier's gag say "They're old enough when they get out of school...and around here that's 1545 hours."?

16 is the start of the shooting season. As a broad rule of thumb however if you have to be physically assisted to get it on with her, then the age difference is probably the real issue!

13. You'dbe in fcuking hospital more like! :twisted:

14. If their feet can touch the sh*thouse floor!!!

15. If their feet reach the floor when they're sitting on the toilet...... :oops:

Big enough to bleed, big enough to butcher. :roll: