Kid killed in Zoo

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pork_Pie, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chinese H&S seems a tad slack.

BBC Link
  2. Are these people that stupid?
  3. Moral of the story: Don't put childs head in big cats mouth, big cat can't bite head off

What happened to the body? are they charging to lick the tigers teeth clean?
  4. By the sounds of it Yes! Bit of a harsh way of implementing the one child per family.
  5. Quick trip to youtube to watch the video if its on yet
  6. The keepers are a little dim too

Bears' Bile
  7. Very sad. I imagine those would be Amur Tigers which they also keep at Marwell Zoo. Big buggers and would I want to pose with one? Noooooo....

Years ago Blogg Jnr went on a school trip there and the tigers were getting a treat to chomp on: horses heads.

8. Sounds like he had it coming anyway
  9. Shock horror, tiger behaves like a tiger, and then the killjoy zoo keepers & family take his dinner away from him.
  10. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Yes, but you have to admire their style - here in UK we only manage to feed children to dogs.
  11. Viscious circle you see, our tigers are malnourished and unhealthy looking, feed them a small child regulalry and see them thrive!
  12. That has to be most stupidest thing i have ever read about. i would never do that and i have done stupid things like drink with my house mate on the roof of our old house and get drunk then have to climb down back to the ground drunk.
  13. bet it felt like another bout half an hour later
  14. The Chinese.

A ready and available snack you can eat between meals.
  15. I wonder if they gave the parents the picture for free?