• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Kid killed in Zoo

Moral of the story: Don't put childs head in big cats mouth, big cat can't bite head off

What happened to the body? are they charging to lick the tigers teeth clean?

Very sad. I imagine those would be Amur Tigers which they also keep at Marwell Zoo. Big buggers and would I want to pose with one? Noooooo....

Years ago Blogg Jnr went on a school trip there and the tigers were getting a treat to chomp on: horses heads.

That has to be most stupidest thing i have ever read about. i would never do that and i have done stupid things like drink with my house mate on the roof of our old house and get drunk then have to climb down back to the ground drunk.

Chinese kids.

They're Grrrrrrrrrrreat!

I recall a news item about some mother who'd taken her kid on a boat trip to watch sharks attacking a whale carcass. She stepped off the boat with the kid, onto the carcass so it could get a better look.

FFS what's ,wrong with just selling the kids if you want rid of them? Why drag Mother Nature into it?

Latest Threads