Kid goes mental over books as Christmas Presents

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Dec 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They reinforce his bad behaviour by laughing at him, nah not spoiled at all.

2. Little cunt! - I'd have taken the little wanker on holiday to Portugal.

3. I'd buy him the biggest thickest book I could find. Then hit him on the fucking head with it.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

She looks like a dirty bitch. And she has a mahoosive pair of baps, so she would get it for sure.

Kid would get either the belt or kicked up to his room.

5. Little sh*t!I'd have slapped him with each book until he got a bit o'sense.Ungrateful toads like him need a good old fashioned shoeing.

6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

horrible little shit. he wants a fcuking good boot up the arrse.

7. When my daughter was 9 I bought her a lovely illustrated History book with fantastic pictures and diagrams in it. She bawled her eyes out because she wanted a makeup set. Women!

8. Why do you all want to beat up children?

9. We don't want to beat them all up. Just those that are shits!

10. He was 3 years old, kids are still pissing their pants at that age. I was perfectly happy with books as a child and we certainly didn't get spoilt, but I think it's a bit much to start hating some kid (or his parents) because he has only ever come to know Christmas for the commercial shite that we get fed from the TV and media! Blame TV and the US, not the kid!

11. It's easier to bum them once they've stopped thrashing about so much.

12. Quite right, he should be caned, that'd be a present he'd remember.

13. My Dad used to always give me books when I was a lad growing up, I learnt more from them than I ever thought possible.

Thanks Dad, Ive still got those copies of Razzle and Fiesta, I enjoyed the letters more than the pictures.

14. I'm not sure whether getting a 3 year old high is a good idea.

fkn hippies.